Why both DR and SR will never work properly :(

• Thread starter Roxanne
  • 58 comments
There's some validity to what you're saying, but I think you're overestimating it so you can use it as an excuse. Admittedly, the more time one puts into something, the quicker one will reach one's potential.

I'm also DR C, but it took me a lot longer to get here, as I was a sim virgin. I brought zero skills on day one, but I practiced, learned some, got better and it's reflected in my DR. The game eventually told me I now have the skills to compete at DR C. Had I practiced less I would still be DR D because I wouldn't have acquired the skillset to move up.

I don't know much time you can afford to put in, but if you're really capable of B lap times and you're not blitzing a C field every time you race, then something is wrong. I'm competitive in C but for most tracks I'm still a ways off from B lap times. I rarely see a C driver with significantly better lap times, and when I do come across one they're way out in front by the end. It should only take a few races to get to B if you are that good. I'm not doubting you (except this is the internet), but I'm interested why you can't move up. Possibly you're only doing a race a week, which would explain it.

Lol, I'm not using it as an excuse, I genuinely don't care what rank I am as long as I'm competitive against the people whom I share my rank with.
I'm just saying that given more time a person (not necessarily me) would likely advance in rank far quicker than someone of the same skill with less play time.
I only get time for maybe 4 or 5 races a week at the moment. I know others who get more than that in a day.

Lol, I'm not using it as an excuse, I genuinely don't care what rank I am as long as I'm competitive against the people whom I share my rank with.
I'm just saying that given more time a person (not necessarily me) would likely advance in rank far quicker than someone of the same skill with less play time.
I only get time for maybe 4 or 5 races a week at the moment. I know others who get more than that in a day.

Not sure that its that simple but yes more play time would accelerate you to your DR plateau.

Have just loaded up GTS to check my DR level and races completed after 38 completed, and 27 days logged on, Im practically an A, not raced in three weeks, the track rotation has meant I just lost interest, but your results in races, possibly poles and fastest laps and maybe SOF have an effect on your DR progression.

Ha, yes, it was a poor choice of phrase. My apologies.

I fear we'll just be going around in circles if we continue, so I'll leave it there.

I agree that the SR rating moves up too quick... holds little value if you can get it back up with ease.

Also don’t use using X for the gas as an excuse haha I am A DR and S SR using X as the gas! It does limit us for sure as you can’t hold a half throttle, you just have to repeatedly tap it sometimes. Oh well! I hate using the triggers.

The buttons on the PS-Cotroller have been triggers since PS2 days since i could press it half and only have half throttle in GT4 iirc :confused:

I have and I don't recognise that at all.

The GTS system is better than nothing, but that doesn't mean it 'works' well at all.

Quite the opposite, the SR system is absurdly easy to game and isn't helped at all by a penalty system that needs to be significantly more robust.

The penalty system is a key part of the issue and can't be ignored in this. Now I know of two other titles that do this better than GTS does, and it would not take a massive change to get GTS to a better state than it is now.

First the way in which penalties are given is far too lenient, as it possible to get given penalties and simply ignore them and still gain such an advantage on others that they make no difference at the end of the race (see all the ovals for this), its also far to easy to work off slow down penalties in normal braking and cornering. This can easily be fixed as follows and should apply to contact and track cutting:

• Don't tell the driver how long they have to slow down for, that way they can't game it as easily and will be more concerned about getting a slow down in the first place.
  • If you don't slow down within a lap and take your penalty then you get a Drive Through.
  • Cut the track more than x number of times and you get a Drive Through
  • Gain a place due to either corner cutting or heavy contact, you give the place back (regardless of how many other spots you may lose in the process), fail to do so with x amount of time, you get a Drive Through
  • Don't take your Drive Through before the start of the lat lap and you get a DQ

Now add the above to a SR system in which gaining rank is more graduated and takes more time, but dropping rank occurs at a faster pace and you end up with a much more robust system.

The only problem with the above is that while it certainly will result in cleaner races, it will potentially put off the more casual racers that PD has managed to bring on-board with GTS, so they risk switching off some of the audience they have gained.

Very good points and exactly what I've been thinking about how you can "game" it.

Shouldn't be like that but that's what people have been doing even on GT6. It's just worse now that the biggest part of GTS has such a flaw that we can game it instead of using our driving skills. It's like a mini game inside inside a mini game inside a game!

Aren't the daily races just like that mode on GT6 that no one ever used? Quick Match was it?

I don't know why it doesn't just ghost your car and forcibly slow it down in the case of a penalty, perhaps put an icon over it so other drivers know what's going on.

Oh no the triggers are definitely analog but the face buttons, X, square etc. on DS4 are no longer pressure sensitive like they were on the older pads. I always thought it was a pretty horrible idea tbh, with no tactile feedback it's almost impossible to know how much is enough pressure to get to the full extent of the control.

Is this true? Admittedly my experience of gts is limited but felt like the l2 r2 buttons were progressive for braking accerlerating?

Yes its true, old dual shocks had analogue face buttons, DS4 doesn't.
Sony said this was because no one ever made use of it and it added cost and complications to the controller. I think PD were the only ones that ever made use of it.

Yes its true, old dual shocks had analogue face buttons, DS4 doesn't.
Sony said this was because no one ever made use of it and it added cost and complications to the controller. I think PD were the only ones that ever made use of it.

I'm i getting this confused with something else? For example if i am sat stationary and hold the r2 button say half way, it seems i can find a spot where the rev's maintain themselves around half way rather than immediately revving to the max?

The discussion was originally about someone who uses the X button for throttle. Those buttons used to be analog but now they aren't so his throttle is now just an on/off switch. The triggers, which is what you're talking about, are definitely analog as you describe.

Good evening again,

first of all, I read every answer from you and I'm glad to see that both we have a good discussion here and that there are both opinions presented, one that understand that this system will never work properly in a technical view and another one how each rating system works in detail. But now I would like to share my results from today's races on both Nations and Manufactures Cup (I try to write my text shorter this time).

SR
Both the races from the Manufactures and Nations Cup were enough to get my SR rating back to "S" (I know this is maybe already known but as I explained in my first post, this was the first time I got relegated from a "S" to "A" even by racing every day since Day 1 with a blue "S" but this confirms my conjectures from my first post).

DR
Well, I have to say many thanks to those people who said that I can't be such a slow and bad driver with a DR @ "B" (and I appreciated it) but I think today I can confirm that there is no chance for me to end a race at 1st place but my DR will be probably still growing towards "A" and even better.

• I choosed my first race @ Kyoto, qualified at 9th place and finished the race at 9th place. I did my best but yes, I got rammed 3x times by the same driver (suprisingly his SR got relegated to a red "B" while I kept my blue "A").
  • On my second race @ Tokyo, I will still let you decide if I'm good or not but this time I like to share some race results in Detail:
    • Qualifying
      • The driver on the 1st place qualified with a 1:40,032 - his DR is on "B" and his SR on "A" (same as mine on that moment)
      • The driver on the 4th place qualified with a 1:41,104 - his DR is on "C" and his SR on "A" (as the Game defines that this driver is worse than me by his DR rank)
      • The driver on the 19th place qualified with a 1:46,237 - his DR is on "B" and his SR on "A" (these are more than 5 seconds to the 4th place and one second more to the 1st placed driver)
      • Roxanne's best round in the qualifing was a ("whopping") 1:49,423 - her DR is as you now on "B" and my SR was on "A" at that moment. She placed 20th (last place) and she was driven in her llimit (more than 8 seconds to the driver with a DR on "C" and 9 seconds to the 1st placed driver)
    • Race
      • As I was to slow to compete in the Qualifing, the race wasn't better
      • My best lap was a 1:46,929 with a lot of slipstreaming (still slower than the 19th place from the Qualifing)
      • The best lap from the race was a 1:40,102 (the driver finished 1st had a 1:40,434)
      • The rest of my 9 rounds were similar to my Qualifing times, some a little bit quicker, another one slower and yes I did my very best in this race too
      • The winner on 1st place finished this race with a total time of 16:55,524
      • I wasn't able to finish this race and my gap was 1 minute and 23 seconds to the first place and even 37 seconds to the driver on 18th place (I finished 19th because someone disconnected during the race - I was only able to race 9 laps instead of 10).
      • Since I drove alone for myself without competition, I got my "S" rank on SR back but yes I'm still on "B" at DR.

I checked my profile again and the bar is still over about 50%. I will check it again tomorrow before the next race since maybe it needs to be refreshed but I don't think this won't change. This explains already how unbalanced both rating systems works in a technical view. You can be very slow on 50 or 100 races and your DR is still rising but slower, while you race one or two "chaos pinball race" and your SR gets relegated.

But maybe some other users can share his results, especially if you are a Driver with a DR of "C", "D" or even "E" and maybe we could compare our lap times. I know there is already another thread for this but if your lap times were faster than mine, and your racing results too, especially on today's race at Tokyo, then I think my calculations were correct and this rating system doesn't work properly :(

As explained before, I took both races on my limit and yes I did also some free warm up sessions before the Qualifying started.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards
Roxanne

I checked my profile again and the bar is still over about 50%. I will check it again tomorrow before the next race since maybe it needs to be refreshed but I don't think this won't change. This explains already how unbalanced both rating systems works in a technical view. You can be very slow on 50 or 100 races and your DR is still rising but slower
No, it goes down if you place poorly. It's just very hard to see when you're high up...

Basically DR is a score out of 1000. To advance to D from E needs quite a small total - I think it's less than 10pt. To get up to C is a little larger, but I don't think it exceeds 100pt. The B boundary is higher and somewhere around 250pt. A is a massive leap - at least 550pt, maybe more.

If you're mid-B, you're at around 400pt. If you lose 5pt because you finished 19th in a race*, it goes down to 395pt. Your DR bar is a 75 pixel-wide box, and the loss of 5pt from a range of 250-550pt is a little over a pixel. That's not very visible.

If you're a low-D, on the other hand, you're sitting at around 30pt. Losing 5pt because you finished 19th in a race* you lose 4 pixels. You're going to notice that.

And I did. Here is the before image, for a race I deliberately finished last (12th) in:
thrown-race-0001.jpg

And here is the after:
thrown-race-0002.jpg

Over the course of the evening, I did manage to get it down to zero, but still holding a D-rank. I tried quitting out of races to lower it too, but I think that the only way to get it back into E is to be disqualified from races due to penalty accumulation. I've got quite good at that - corner cutting hairpins at max chat and smashing into the wall can give you 30-60 seconds of penalties, although precise disqualification conditions vary.

I don't know the precise values; also it may scale

imagine PD adding NASCARS to this game and watching your SR rating drop 100 times over the course of a race because apparently drafting on someone’s bumper is the same as slamming into them in a corner :rolleyes:

I feel you, man, but all those people with time to put in are simply getting better faster than you are. They're DR goes up as they gather more skills. It's very much an indicator of skill. It's just not an indicator of where you could be if you had more time to play.

Agreed. I have to say though, I've had very few negative experiences in Sport races, so the fact that SR is so easy to get doesn't really bother me. I understand that my experiences are not the same as everyone else's.
Lol no it is not. DR is much harder to get and I think shows more than SR. More play time absolutely doesn’t mean an easy DR. Also you do not have to win to move up in DR. Just race clean and at least keep your position. If you aren’t gaining DR then you don’t deserve to be in the higher ranks. It has nothing to do with playtime at all. I’m DR A and do not win a lot of my races because I’m with many othe dr A drivers or higher. And guess what? I love it. I have so much more fun in the lobbies that challenge me rather than racing against myself and track time being in B lobbies winning by 30+ seconds to the next closest guy. Sure I may win a lot more but it’s so damn boring. I’m just saying DR is not the problem. SR is a bigger problem and I’m sure it’ll get better but will never be perfect or make everyone happy.

Lol no it is not.
What's not? I can't figure out what you're disagreeing with.

DR is much harder to get and I think shows more than SR. More play time absolutely doesn’t mean an easy DR
All true, but what's it got to do with me? I didn't say anything to the contrary.
If you aren’t gaining DR then you don’t deserve to be in the higher ranks
I said something similar earlier in the thread.
It has nothing to do with playtime at all.
What doesn't?
I love it.
Great. Me too.
I’m just saying DR is not the problem
Cool. Me neither.
SR is a bigger problem and I’m sure it’ll get better but will never be perfect or make everyone happy.
Agreed.

No, it goes down if you place poorly. It's just very hard to see when you're high up...

Basically DR is a score out of 1000. To advance to D from E needs quite a small total - I think it's less than 10pt. To get up to C is a little larger, but I don't think it exceeds 100pt. The B boundary is higher and somewhere around 250pt. A is a massive leap - at least 550pt, maybe more.

If you're mid-B, you're at around 400pt. If you lose 5pt because you finished 19th in a race*, it goes down to 395pt. Your DR bar is a 75 pixel-wide box, and the loss of 5pt from a range of 250-550pt is a little over a pixel. That's not very visible.

If you're a low-D, on the other hand, you're sitting at around 30pt. Losing 5pt because you finished 19th in a race* you lose 4 pixels. You're going to notice that.

And I did. Here is the before image, for a race I deliberately finished last (12th) in:
View attachment 696091

And here is the after:
View attachment 696092

Over the course of the evening, I did manage to get it down to zero, but still holding a D-rank. I tried quitting out of races to lower it too, but I think that the only way to get it back into E is to be disqualified from races due to penalty accumulation. I've got quite good at that - corner cutting hairpins at max chat and smashing into the wall can give you 30-60 seconds of penalties, although precise disqualification conditions vary.

I don't know the precise values; also it may scale

Hello Famine,

thanks for your Explanation and a big thank you to your effort by losing races on purposes. Hats off!

I'm aware of this situation that there have to be a scoring system working in the Background and that you can't regognize any progress or regression on such a small box on the screen, especially not when you are on a higher rank at DR.

But I still think that this is the problem by this ranking system that bad Drivers like me, which can't compete against other Drivers on the same high rank for DR are able to still collecting Points for their DR even with resulting on a lower place after each race.

In future, everyone can have a DR at "B", "A" or even a "S", it will just take more time for them to acchive this.

And with this problem, there is one side-effect, where you can compare this problem together with the "SR" rating:
- As I'm now back at DR = B and SR = S - I raced today both races again from the Nations and Manufactures Cup
- On Dragon Trail, I qualified at 16th place and I had similar times with those qualified on 13th place until 20th place (only 1 second of gap in total)
- But the gap between the 13th and the 12th place was more than 2 seconds
- My humble self drove as clean as always but I saw the others from place 13th to place 20th that they were to slow to compete too
- So what did they do? They rammed the faster ones, and not only on the first Corner at the beginning of the race, but during the whole race.
- Those were also on a "B" rank at DR.
- Yes those got probably penalized and they got a red "S" and even a red "A" for one driver but hey, they rammed faster Drivers, using shortcuts and other things because they realized that they are too slow too for this DR rank to compete against the faster drivers

I can't imagine that PD wanted such unbalanced races but they don't know yet how to fix this. I can't speech for other Drivers but I think if they would be on a lower rank, they wouldn't use such "desperate techniques" like ramming since they can race on a similar type of Speed with a easier competition (but yes I know there are also another reasons why People ramming another Drivers).

And with such desperated Drivers and race results, I hope people understand why Drivers like me gets frustated after each race, when you can't compete against another clean racers because you are on a wrong rank where People are ramming you in their frustation of being to slow for this competition.

At least, People can't drive dirty and ending a race on a higher place due to the 10 seconds Penalty, so they DR shouldn't raise up but this Topic can be discussed on another threads in this forum.

Thank you again for your help.

Regards
Roxanne

But I still think that this is the problem by this ranking system that bad Drivers like me, which can't compete against other Drivers on the same high rank for DR are able to still collecting Points for their DR even with resulting on a lower place after each race.

In future, everyone can have a DR at "B", "A" or even a "S", it will just take more time for them to acchive this.
I don't think that this is the case.

Now I can't quantify this at all, but based on my observations of deliberately losing races, it appears that there are two systems for calculating "DR Shift".

The first is overall finishing position. I'm pretty sure that there's a sliding scale of DR reward/penalty that goes from most positive (win), through zero (mid-pack) to most negative (last). That's pretty simple - although I don't know if the ends of the scale are the same magnitude, and I don't know if the magnitude scales with the strength of field. However, we can basically express it as follows:

1st +5
2nd +4
3rd +3
4th +2
5th +1
6th 0
7th 0
8th -1
9th -2
10th -3
11th -4
12th -5

The second is trickier, and it seems to be based on where the game thinks you should finish (based on whatever factors it uses... qualifying time? DR? I have no idea). In essence you get no reward/penalty if you finish exactly where the game thinks you should, but a reward if you finish higher and a penalty if you finish lower. Again, I don't know the magnitudes of the rewards, if they scale with position or if they scale with strength of field. Let's assume they're identical and you get +1 for every position above where you should finish, and -1 for every position below.

These are then combined for your "DR Shift".

If you enter into a race where the game thinks everyone sucks and you should win, you'll get +5 for winning. But if you come second you'll only get +3 (+4, -1). Third scores you +1 (+3, -2), Fourth loses you 1 (+2, -3).

If you enter into a race where the game thinks you suck and you should come last, you'll get -5 for coming last. But if two people quit the race or DNF, or you pass them some other way, you'll only lose 1 (-3, +2). Finish 9th and you'll gain DR (-2, +3).

The numbers above are wrong, and I'm pretty sure from my observations that expected finishing position is weighted more highly than race finish position, while race finish position is more top-heavy so you'll only lose points for very low positions, but I can't prove any of that.

What it would mean though is that it would be exceptionally easy for a driver to level up to B even with poor finishing positions, even if they're rubbish. But remember that, on the 1-1000 scale, B starts at a quarter of the way up. Mid-B, at 400ish points, isn't even halfway - a mid-B driver is below average. It would be exceptionally hard for a driver to then progress up to A or S if they're rubbish, because they would always be expected to come in the bottom two (losing points) and almost always will (losing points).

To me it simply doesn't seem to be the case that you'll inevitably reach S no matter how much you suck if you just keep driving.

I've worked my DR up to B. I had a race the other night where I qualified 19/20. Pole was 3+ seconds faster. 18th qualified a second faster than myself. I finished the race 8 positions higher due to people spinning out and driving too hard. I'm mostly just turning clean laps, poking and pressuring drivers to make a mistake. I don't have the speed for a pass at this level. Usually those that spun off will pass me after a few turns once they catch up.

Not the most exciting racing I've done and unfortunately probably raises my DR even higher.

The point races have been fairly good for me though. Qualifying is within 0.1 seconds of each other instead of 1.0 seconds. I've had a few podium finishes or just good battles for a single position.

I just race as fast and clean as I can. My dr rating matches me with people of a similar skill level, so it's all good.

I don't think that this is the case.

Now I can't quantify this at all, but based on my observations of deliberately losing races, it appears that there are two systems for calculating "DR Shift".

The first is overall finishing position. I'm pretty sure that there's a sliding scale of DR reward/penalty that goes from most positive (win), through zero (mid-pack) to most negative (last). That's pretty simple - although I don't know if the ends of the scale are the same magnitude, and I don't know if the magnitude scales with the strength of field. However, we can basically express it as follows:

1st +5
2nd +4
3rd +3
4th +2
5th +1
6th 0
7th 0
8th -1
9th -2
10th -3
11th -4
12th -5

The second is trickier, and it seems to be based on where the game thinks you should finish (based on whatever factors it uses... qualifying time? DR? I have no idea). In essence you get no reward/penalty if you finish exactly where the game thinks you should, but a reward if you finish higher and a penalty if you finish lower. Again, I don't know the magnitudes of the rewards, if they scale with position or if they scale with strength of field. Let's assume they're identical and you get +1 for every position above where you should finish, and -1 for every position below.

These are then combined for your "DR Shift".

If you enter into a race where the game thinks everyone sucks and you should win, you'll get +5 for winning. But if you come second you'll only get +3 (+4, -1). Third scores you +1 (+3, -2), Fourth loses you 1 (+2, -3).

If you enter into a race where the game thinks you suck and you should come last, you'll get -5 for coming last. But if two people quit the race or DNF, or you pass them some other way, you'll only lose 1 (-3, +2). Finish 9th and you'll gain DR (-2, +3).

The numbers above are wrong, and I'm pretty sure from my observations that expected finishing position is weighted more highly than race finish position, while race finish position is more top-heavy so you'll only lose points for very low positions, but I can't prove any of that.

What it would mean though is that it would be exceptionally easy for a driver to level up to B even with poor finishing positions, even if they're rubbish. But remember that, on the 1-1000 scale, B starts at a quarter of the way up. Mid-B, at 400ish points, isn't even halfway - a mid-B driver is below average. It would be exceptionally hard for a driver to then progress up to A or S if they're rubbish, because they would always be expected to come in the bottom two (losing points) and almost always will (losing points).

To me it simply doesn't seem to be the case that you'll inevitably reach S no matter how much you suck if you just keep driving.

A thought on the driver number allocated before the race. Read somewhere I believe it was a prediction of where game thought you would finish.

I wonder if it adjusts your indicated qualification position by known from other races race pace. I know my race pace is usually slower than my qualification and do seem to get lower position driver nunbers than qualification from memory. Last Sport daily I qualified 8th out of 11 allocated 9 finished 9th. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just random co-incidence ?

I agree with a lot of whats being say in this post and believe too that this system is kind of useless and doesnt reflect the driver skill of the driver at all, IMO.

Meanwhile, I never had any problem keeping a decent SR and DR. Once reached S never drop down, and normally stay un A and sometimes can go down to B, but pretty race tho.

Nice post, I will keep an eye on it !

Thanks everyone.

A thought on the driver number allocated before the race. Read somewhere I believe it was a prediction of where game thought you would finish.

I wonder if it adjusts your indicated qualification position by known from other races race pace. I know my race pace is usually slower than my qualification and do seem to get lower position driver nunbers than qualification from memory. Last Sport daily I qualified 8th out of 11 allocated 9 finished 9th. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just random co-incidence ?

I had thought that too, until the other night where as a C for DR I was in a room full of B drivers and had the number 2 on my car even though my quali time was only good for 11th. I finished 6th and my DR bar went up.
I think the point about SOF is close to correct for how DR is worked out, but I think positions gained or lost is more important than actual finishing positions.

I had thought that too, until the other night where as a C for DR I was in a room full of B drivers and had the number 2 on my car even though my quali time was only good for 11th. I finished 6th and my DR bar went up.
I think the point about SOF is close to correct for how DR is worked out, but I think positions gained or lost is more important than actual finishing positions.
I've had this happen too. It was a FIA race, where I think numbers are given out before qualifying (I might be wrong). I was given no. 3, but after mistake laden quali (my best was 2/3 seconds off my practice times), I started p15. IRC, anything near my practice time would have qualified me in the top 3. I finished mid pack with a few fast (fastest?) laps thrown in. My reward was a small, but not insignificant, bump in Dr, presumably for finishing higher that my starting position. I still suspect that the assigned number is significant because the correlation with Dr gains/losses appears to be too great to ignore.

Good evening,

I know you will hate me because I'm still fussy about this thread but after the today's newest update, I raced two races at Suzuka on those normal Online Daily Sessions. The update says (as already described here https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-update-1-07-goes-live-brings-minor-fixes/): "DriversRating - We have adjusted the judgement criteria to more appropriately divide the players by their skill."

My first race I finished on 17th place and on my 2nd race I finished 14th.

Now my DR jumped back from a half-full "B" to a three quarters "C" in only two races (and you can trust me those were clean races from my side at least because yesterday my SR got again relegated to a "A" but with those two races from today I'm back on a "S" for my SR rating).

Maybe it was only me but I hope that at least the DR rating system will be fixed so everyone can have not only clean, but also good races with competition on a similar skill of driving.

Tomorrow I will check this again with both races from the Nations and Manufacturers Cup. I'm probably the only one who is happy for such a big downgrade since I hope I will have a better Chance now to win my very first online race :)

Best Regards

Roxanne

Good evening,

I know you will hate me because I'm still fussy about this thread but after the today's newest update, I raced two races at Suzuka on those normal Online Daily Sessions. The update says (as already described here https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-update-1-07-goes-live-brings-minor-fixes/): "DriversRating - We have adjusted the judgement criteria to more appropriately divide the players by their skill."

My first race I finished on 17th place and on my 2nd race I finished 14th.

Now my DR jumped back from a half-full "B" to a three quarters "C" in only two races (and you can trust me those were clean races from my side at least because yesterday my SR got again relegated to a "A" but with those two races from today I'm back on a "S" for my SR rating).

Maybe it was only me but I hope that at least the DR rating system will be fixed so everyone can have not only clean, but also good races with competition on a similar skill of driving.

Tomorrow I will check this again with both races from the Nations and Manufacturers Cup. I'm probably the only one who is happy for such a big downgrade since I hope I will have a better Chance now to win my very first online race :)

Best Regards

Roxanne
You certainly get way more DR now as a reward but I’m still fairly certain you have to still be clean and gain a few spots or try not to lose position. It’s not nearly as strict as it used to be. I honestly hate it.

Back