Will fanatec ever reply me?

• Thread starter Tuck !
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuck-zz
Hi all,

My situation goes like this. I bought a fanatec 911 turbo s wheel last year. The wheels came with the standard porsche pedals and stuff, at that time it didn't occur to me that the pedals are so horribly built that they will become glitchy after certain use. Hence I sent an email to fanatec asking for support, this first email was sent last year and to date there was no response. I didn't pursue the matter since, but now I'm back into gaming but the pedals are still glitchy. And so I sent another mail to them last week, till now I have still not received a response. Although it may be possible that I did not get a reply due to the place I live in and they probably are not able to support me. But I would still like a response, an acknowledgement or some sort from fanatec so I can find other options to deal with this wheel.

I don't wish to have a wheel which was bought for 700 dollars due to shipping and have it around collecting dust, I'd like to know at least whether it's possible to ship a g25/27 pedal adaptor into Singapore as I have no faith is the standard Porsche pedals. And I learnt my lesson of buying a product in which there's no support in the country, it is indeed quite a trouble.

Sorry if this post sounded like a rant but I feel that I'm just getting ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back