Will there really be all new RM cars in the Spec 2.0 update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McZachenF1138

Out is the Daytona, in is the Stealth TT
Premium
United States
Pittsburgh, USA
sxezach
I read this recently on another thread, but nobody seemed have have any insight on it. But upon closer examination of the released screenshots (more specifically, the one below), I found that the cars pictured are new RM cars!
I came to this conclusion because of the Gran Turismo sponsor logos on the front windscreen. The obvious cars in the image would be the GT-R, RX-7 and WRX STi. But, is that an R32, R33, or R34 Skyline in red hiding back there?
What do you think?

I was wondering if everyone already knew this by now or not because I haven't heard people talking about it.

Also, when reading the PlayStation.Blog's story of the Spec 2.0 update I came across that if you hover your mouse of the top picture (the same screenshot as the one I have below), you will notice that the file name includes "Opening Movie". Just some food for thought.....
gran-turismo-5-spec-2-screenshots3.jpg

Why was there a need for this thread when the one you have mentioned, containing the same conversation that will likely occur here, is already going?

If somebody knew something don't you think it would be the major topic in this section? It's a GT website after all.

Why not just wait for a little while until the patch goes live. There are plenty of speculation threads already and the info we do know to be correct is on the news page.

I did notice that picture OP, thanks for identifying the cars. A few new RM's would be fun, hopefully it's a whole grid of new RM's in behind those 4that you can't see!!!

I'm 99 percent sure that's an R34 Skyline. The headlights look like those of an R34 as well as the rest of the visible front. I wish I knew what the last car was though.

The skyline is Kaz's car that he drove in the nurb 24 hours.

Actually, it isn't.

yamauchi_nurburgring_class_victory_video.jpg

The N24 GT-R has much more on the front.

Speaking of that, how much HP does it have roughly?

Actually, it isn't.

The N24 GT-R has much more on the front.

Speaking of that, how much HP does it have roughly?

You're correct that one looks different. I looked around but found no performance specs, unfortunately.

You're correct that one looks different. I looked around but found no performance specs, unfortunately.

Meh, I can wait till the 11th to find out.

By the way, I can't help but think that the Skyline back there is actually an R33. Everyone says R34 but everytime I look at it I keep thinking it's an R33 instead.

By the way, I can't help but think that the Skyline back there is actually an R33. Everyone says R34 but everytime I look at it I keep thinking it's an R33 instead.

I've also been confused about this.. But it looks more like an R34 then an R33 to be honest.

The update is 3 days away, why can't we just wait and see? As for the Skyline, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that it's an R34. I find the R33 (the front end in articular) to be drop-dead gorgeous, ad the R34 (all around) to be absolutely horrendous.

Meh, I can wait till the 11th to find out.

Yeah, at first I thought it was an R34. Then it kept changing between an R34 and R33 each time I looked at it. I'm almost certain it isn't an R32, but I hope it is. It's my favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back