Willow Springs an oil

• Thread starter DTHolm
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
I'm working on one of my books and running with medium slicks. seems like when I get above 7th place never higher than 5. I hit a slick spot on a strat.
I'm sure I'm running flat out because I need 3nd or better and I'm near the end of the race. Could it be oil, the tires, or something else?

An oil what?

I'm genuinely lost what you're asking about. You seem to be suggesting there's a patch of oil or an oil slick on the track in a certain race? If so, no, that's not a thing in GT7.

An oil what?

I'm genuinely lost what you're asking about. You seem to be suggesting there's a patch of oil or an oil slick on the track in a certain race? If so, no, that's not a thing in GT7.

yes, that is what I was asking about. I just lost control of my car. It did not feel like someone hit me from behind.

I need to finish in the top 3.

yes, that is what I was asking about. I just lost control of my car. It did not feel like someone hit me from behind.
Then again, no that's not a thing in GT7.

Also again, some video showing the issue would make it a lot easier to explain what the issue is...

I find it easy to lose control before the final straight, but that’s more because of the shape of the road (there’s kind of a weird dip), not an oil slick. Also, having your suspension set too low will cause you to spin out at high speeds, because as speed increases, so does downforce, so you bottom out and lose control.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back