Win a Free Ticket, 5 Paints, 5 Helmets & 5 Suits. (CLOSED)

Dkbm
Sorry about the double post, my iphone just said it was sending for 10 minutes so i cancelled and did it again..... It lied to me. :'(

Yeah I have the same. Here's a tip. When you reply and click on send it will losd just wait 10 secs cancel then refresh and you post is there.
There are quite much bugs in this app.

i love gt5
Yeah I have the same. Here's a tip. When you reply and click on send it will losd just wait 10 secs cancel then refresh and you post is there.
There are quite much bugs in this app.

Tree'd by me.

My guess is a A/C Cobra 427.

He loves classic muscle cars.Just check his profile as this is what is says. Good luck to everyone!

Regards

Out of curiosity, what was your second favourite car? :)

Silent7Sniper7
Subaru 22b :lol: I'm guessing you were told

Which ticket would you like?

Nope, I just did some researching into your post's and created threads..:)

Was damn close though..:)

mattymc96
Nope, I just did some researching into your post's and created threads..:)

Was damn close though..:)

Like taz said, there was a hint on my profile saying I love classic muscle :) if no one got it by Saturday you would've won :P

Silent7Sniper7
Like taz said, there was a hint on my profile saying I love classic muscle :) if no one got it by Saturday you would've won :P

I noticed that but I wouldn't have been right..:P I wasn't right this way either but I was close enough,:)

Damn the winner:P

mattymc96
I noticed that but I wouldn't have been right..:P I wasn't right this way either but I was close enough,:)

Damn the winner:P

Hey because you guessed my 2nd favourite how would you like a ticket?

Silent7Sniper7
Hey because you guessed my 2nd favourite how would you like a ticket?

Okay:) I just need to check what level a certain car is first to see what level it is cause it's expensive :dopey: I'll do it after the City v Porto game :)

I'll add your PSN while I'm at it 👍

Thanks for that btw. Very random nice act.

Might have to start my own competition :dopey:

mattymc96
Okay:) I just need to check what level a certain car is first to see what level it is cause it's expensive :dopey: I'll do it after the City v Porto game :)

I'll add your PSN while I'm at it 👍

Thanks for that btw. Very random nice act.

Might have to start my own competition :dopey:

I give out free random tickets everyday. I'm a nice guy, I'll go into lobby's, say who wants a ticket, first person to reply gets one :)

FR sent. I'll take the Level 20 ticket 👍

Expect to see a thread like this from me in the near future. :gtplanet:

Op, I didn't tell anyone your answers. I was asleep. Thank you for running this give away. 👍

Everyone else, I received the winning and the reserve car via PM yesterday. I can confirm that the cars listed are the same as indicated here. :)

Back