Wish list! Zonda's, X1, Peugeot 905, Vertigo, others...

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 50 comments
Totally respect that because i'm the same!
However it seems the only way to be competitive in this market is to dupe, so im considering it.

Example, a <1million 350R for a 5million 787b!

I hear ya. The whole idea of trading is pretty cool, its just too bad PD allowed saving in the update (although I get why we want that too). Could lend to some pretty interesting threads of "one-upping" if there was no duping.

But a "rare" ~$2,000,000 Jag for a Premium ~$5,000,000 787B doesn't seem too bad. Just depends on how much that "rare" is worth too you. I wish these types of deals were more prevalent. No going back now though. Oh well, just a game.

have the motor sport elise, would like one of the 950k nissan gtr's or even the subaru cusco impreza if you have it (the premium one)

have the motor sport elise, would like one of the 950k nissan gtr's or even the subaru cusco impreza if you have it (the premium one)

A <200k elise for a 950k GT? No, thanks.
I dont dupe cars so offers will need to be more realistic 👍

Hey, I got a gloss black X2010.

I'm wondering if you have a Chevrolet Corvette C5-R?
If not, do you have any LM Race cars or Touring Cars?

Can trade in 10 mins!

Unfortunately, I cannot go on my PS3 until later on in the afternoon.

But you can send the Lexus over in 10 minutes anyway if you want. I can send the X2010 in the afternoon.

Or you can wait until the afternoon to send it, I don't mind...

We traded before and I still have you on my PSN friends list, so will send mine shortly mate

We traded before and I still have you on my PSN friends list, so will send mine shortly mate

Thank you.

I might have to add you from my other account though, depending on whether my main slot is free.
But I'll let you know by then, you'll get the X2010 by the afternoon.

interested in your VW New Beetle cup Car

which audi r8 race car '01 are you looking for, I have the silver/red version available

interested in your VW New Beetle cup Car

which audi r8 race car '01 are you looking for, I have the silver/red version available

That would be fine 👍

Add me on PSN- madmike1986

Should be on in about an hour if thats cool?

perfect mate, will send FR in a few mins.. PM me thru here when you're online and i'll ship the R8 over

Back