Wits Tradeshop: I have over 920 cars, looking for some to complete my collection.

• Thread starter Wits
  • 138 comments
Altough your not really willing to trade paints for cars. I am looking for a Yellow Bird and look what I foundation in your garage. I could add an 'other' car from my tradeshop to THE paints for the yellow bird.

Altough your not really willing to trade paints for cars. I am looking for a Yellow Bird and look what I foundation in your garage. I could add an 'other' car from my tradeshop to THE paints for the yellow bird.

You've got my attention... That Yellow Bird cost me 177,xxx Cr. I was wondering if you could do better than the 'others' cars. How attached to that DB7 are you?

You've got my attention... That Yellow Bird cost me 177,xxx Cr. I was wondering if you could do better than the 'others' cars. How attached to that DB7 are you?

Only the DB7 was about 180k if i am correct. So that won't work if you ask me.

Update:

-Mugen S2000 '00, blue (carbon hood), 259pk, 1108km.
-Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30), Grand Prix Maroon, 158pk, 2864km.

-Toyota Altezza AS300 '01, Dark Green Mica, 218pk, 15946km.
-Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185), '91, Super White II, 242pk, 9050km.

Last edited:
yes it is premium. keep me in mind, ill trade as soon as possible.
We got a deal then. Add me in psn and name the trade in the message. I will put you on 17 dec. European time. After i received the nsx i will sent you the Cien concept.

you have lots of car i'm interested, take a look at my garage

I looked in your garage but could not find anything I am looking for. What car do you like and what are you willing to offer for it in terms of what premium will you buy me for it.

Back