WORKING ALONGSIDE TRIPLE ZEROS THREAD. Most wanted list up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm no longer needed then mate.;) Glad to see you got what you needed mate,bye for now.:)

Fingers crossed mate all is good. Cheers.👍
Just sorting trade thru PMs.
Chat soon bye for now Rob.:)

Sorry about the long wait chris, I have a multiple trade with ch1potle

Hey mate if you struggle to get the rest in I have azul aniversario and Gris Luna. booked for a while but I always get them to you in the end! Totally up to you but will be free of charge ;)

You contacted me from another thread. At the time I had all my gear covered, but a few people flaked. I have this car Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 x7 Azul aniversario if you want to trade for some gear. I will link my thread, take a look and see if we can work something out for what I have in there vs. what I am still looking for.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=234625

So you need negro magico? If so i'll happily trade it.

Hi mate sounds good.:)
PM sent over to arrange your items and dates out.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hey mate if you struggle to get the rest in I have azul aniversario and Gris Luna. booked for a while but I always get them to you in the end! Totally up to you but will be free of charge ;)

Your the man,👍 Cheers mate just trying to get what I can in before they disappear from the OCD.:)

You contacted me from another thread. At the time I had all my gear covered, but a few people flaked. I have this car Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 x7 Azul aniversario if you want to trade for some gear. I will link my thread, take a look and see if we can work something out for what I have in there vs. what I am still looking for.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=234625

PM sent over mate. Also need FR on christara321 got you on my 2nd account where I need the car but need you on my my main so I can send some stuff over.:D

hey mate i got the ibiza cupra in azul swing :) when can you trade i am available anytime!!

Thanks dwilliams1985 for a smooth an silky trade.👍
All items sent.

@ Everyone OP been updated with a couple of new cars am looking for.:)
Bye for now.:)

Original post updated.👍
Last few cars to finish some sets off.:D
Just shout your bid see what we can do for you.

Last edited:
Few cars left to help finish off some little sets.:)
All items will be sent on the same day no waiting a couple of days for your paints.?

Hey mate put these pending from me 👍

Callaway C12 ~ Mauritas bleu mica

Golf R32 ~ Deepblue Perleffekt

Daihatsu midget ~ Red

Seat Ibiza cupra ~ Gris luna

We will call it a IOU! :sly:

Get them over as and when i can mate ;)

Hey mate put these pending from me 👍

Callaway C12 ~ Mauritas bleu mica
Golf R32 ~ Deepblue Perleffekt
Daihatsu midget ~ Red
Seat Ibiza cupra ~ Gris luna

We will call it a IOU! :sly:

Get them over as and when i can mate ;)

:lol: I may have the Golf R32 ~ Deepblue Perleffekt coming in.? Just can not remember as its a replacement of a car. Can NOT Remember colour.:lol: Forgot to write it down.:)
But I know your busy mate so if any thing comes in from elsewhere then its less for you to send plus I know if I do NOT get them in I can rely on you.👍
Thanks buddy, Chat soon bye for now .:)

EDIT: Just keep some dates open in case.:D

christara321
:lol: I may have the Golf R32 ~ Deepblue Perleffekt coming in.? Just can not remember as its a replacement of a car. Can NOT Remember colour.:lol: Forgot to write it down.:)
But I know your busy mate so if any thing comes in from elsewhere then its less for you to send plus I know if I do NOT get them in I can rely on you.👍
Thanks buddy, Chat soon bye for now .:)

Lol, so many trade's so little time! :D

Well I'll keep an eye on it mate and if they're not in when I can get something over I will send 👍

Lol, so many trade's so little time! :D

Well I'll keep an eye on it mate and if they're not in when I can get something over I will send 👍

Star mate.👍 100 champion.:) Cheers

OP updated
All items delivered in one day not 2 or more.?
Read title for cheap paints and free gears.:)

I may have this Golf R32 ~ Deepblue Perleffekt although it may be the other colour you need, if you need either i can send 1 free tomorrow?

I may have this Golf R32 ~ Deepblue Perleffekt although it may be the other colour you need, if you need either i can send 1 free tomorrow?

Hey thanks buddy, If you do have either just throw me an FR on generalben6 thats where all my 0/0/0s go to.:)
And I will try and get you something in return what your missin.:D
Cheers chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Hey thanks buddy, If you do have either just throw me an FR on generalben6 thats where all my 0/0/0s go to.:)
And I will try and get you something in return what your missin.:D
Cheers chat soon bye for now mate.:)
It turns out its Indigoblau Perleffekt which is great as i see you already have a Deepblue Perleffekt coming in, i'll send you a FR in a sec, i said id send for free but could i possibly get a few helmets? Specifically the newer helmets (not sure what there called but theres a white a black and matte black helmet of the style) a few of those would be much appreciated.

It turns out its Indigoblau Perleffekt which is great as i see you already have a Deepblue Perleffekt coming in, i'll send you a FR in a sec, i said id send for free but could i possibly get a few helmets? Specifically the newer helmets (not sure what there called but theres a white a black and matte black helmet of the style) a few of those would be much appreciated.

If your on about the White, Black and matte they are DLC mate I believe.
But if you can also send me an FR to christara321 thats where all the GEARS are.:D
And that colour sounds just great on the car.👍
Cheers bud, Nice one.

PS Just running Bobs so won,t be too long.:)

If your on about the White, Black and matte they are DLC mate I believe.
But if you can also send me an FR to christara321 thats where all the GEARS are.:D
And that colour sounds just great on the car.👍
Cheers bud, Nice one.

PS Just running Bobs so won,t be too long.:)
Damn so they are, i was thinking they were just new 2.0 gear, oh well i'll just send for free then, not really after anything else lol.

Damn so they are, i was thinking they were just new 2.0 gear, oh well i'll just send for free then, not really after anything else lol.

Thank you very kindly young sir.:)
Thats great.👍 Really very much appreciated.
Chat soon bye for now.::)

Last edited:
Hi mate, are we still good for the verde merlin cupra? Gonna send it tonight mate, unless its come in already, then i can send something else. Cheers mate

Hi mate, are we still good for the verde merlin cupra? Gonna send it tonight mate, unless its come in already, then i can send something else. Cheers mate

Thanks mate that will be great.👍 Cheers.:)

Got the Callaway C12 in Mauritus Blau Mica

Oh yes please that will be great mate, If I don,t answer just PM with what your needing and we will go from there.:)
Thanks chat soon bye for now.:)

I have the Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03-Deepblue Perleffekt

Cheers mate thats just what am after.
If you can let me know what you need, I can trade paints and gears no problems today.:)
Just need 2 FRs one to generalben6 where the car your sending go,s too.
And one to christara321 that way I can get all your 10 paints over in one shot.:D 5 from each account.:)
Thanks mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Last edited:
Cheers mate thats just what am after.
If you can let me know what you need, I can trade paints and gears no problems today.:)
Just need 2 FRs one to generalben6 where the car your sending go,s too.
And one to christara321 that way I can get all your 10 paints over in one shot.:D 5 from each account.:)
Thanks mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Ok, I'll put you on my schedule for January 3rd, could I possibly get a car in return? I'm willing to wait (New to GT5, want to get the cars I'm "collecting" which I think eventually will turn into all cars ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back