Working on complete x2010 collection!

• Thread starter SF-TuRb0
  • 41 comments
SF-TuRb0
Hello!

As the title says, i am working on my complete X2010 collection and i have some X2010 ready to trade from tomorrow @ 08.02.2011 GMT+1.
So far i use only one account for trading witch means only 1 trade per day!

I am only looking for other X2010 that i don't have on my list. Please see the MS Excel list for what i have and what i look for. I will accept both used and new 0.0 miles X2010.

The trading procedure.
I want to keep this simple. You reply to me with your offer here. I send you a PM where we trade PSN id's. You will have to be the one who sends the car first.
So i know i get the real deal (color wise). That way i won't lose my trading ticket if the color i get is the same i have from before!

List over the x1's i have and what i look for.
11w55xf.png

Color picture of what i have.
2yo7fdl.png

To make this even easier. Youtube video of all the colors.
Thanks to youtube user sunnykfc for setting this up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSn4ARX3sU

Trading Schedule.
15.01 - DK4EVA - PSNID: dk4eva - light red for pink *COMPLETED*
16.01 - digitalic - PSNID: - Pink for 0 miles violet. *COMPLETED*
17.01 - mralexf1 - PSNID: mralexf1 - Violet for Cranberry *COMPLETED*
18.01 - Rank1DRIVER - PSNID: iKONG-x - Yellow for Cranberry *COMPLETED*
26.01 - brownmansupra PSNID: brownmansupra - my #11 0 mile for #10 0 mile. *COMPLETED*
28.01 - MysticKills- PSNID: MysticKills- - my yellow 0 mile for matte black 0 mile. *COMPLETED*
29.01 - Weapons - PSNID: SK-US - my matte black 0 mile for 0-mile #2 (silver/champagne) X1 *COMPLETED*
30.01 - arod99 - PSNID: arod99 - my #11 violet 0 miles for your #2 light silver 0 miles *COMPLETED*
31.01 - JamDK - PSNID: my 0 mile matte black for white 0 miles *COMPLETED*

01/02 - Free
02/02 - KPSHOGUN - PSNID: - my violet, red or cranberry for midnight blue *PENDING*
03/02 - NZsam - PSNID: samiamdaman - my 0 mile #10 light blue for 0 mile gloss black *PENDING*
04/02 - NZsam - PSNID: samiamdaman - my 0 mile pink for 0 mile red *PENDING*
05/02 - Free
06/02 - iHealy - PSNID: iHealy - my 0 mile yellow for 0 mile orange
07/02 - reserved
08/02 - Free
09/02 - Free

Successful trades.
AsianOnRoute69 +3
CAPPA_McNASTY +1
Rank1DRIVER +2
TbM +1
RenoRanes007 +1 (Even tho i send you the wrong color. Thanks for pointing it out for me and for being helpful!)
dk4eva +1.
digitalic +1
brownmansupra +1
MysticKills- +1
Weapons +1
Arod99 +1
JamDK +1

If there is any wrong info about the colors. Please let me know and i will update it! 👍

Last edited:
Trade slots available still. Where are all the x1 traders at?

19.01 -
20.01 -
21.01 -

Last edited:
#2 light silver,#3 silver#4 gunmetal grey or #7 midnight blue for your #11violet we can trade on 1/30 7pm let me know pm me

I have a 0-mile #2 (silver/champagne) X1.

For the 29th slot, mind trading that for the 0-mile matte-black that you are going to get on the 28th?

I have all colors available after reset on the 31st (-5 GMT) would be the 1st for you I guess.

Some have miles some are 0 miles. Would like a 0 mile that I do not already have or a birthday ticket that I do not already have. I'll have to check my cars to see which have 0 miles but I can set aside a slot and we can talk if you want. Send me a PM if you are interested.

0 mile White for your 0 mile Pink?

You have a deal. I will put you down for 31.01. Is that okay for you?

I have all colors available after reset on the 31st (-5 GMT) would be the 1st for you I guess.

Some have miles some are 0 miles. Would like a 0 mile that I do not already have or a birthday ticket that I do not already have. I'll have to check my cars to see which have 0 miles but I can set aside a slot and we can talk if you want. Send me a PM if you are interested.

You have a pm ;)

i have a midnight blue for your violet or red or cranberry

Sure. Is your midnight blue used or 0 miles on it? Please let me know what x1 you want. I will put you down for 02.02 if that is okay?

Cool. Is SF-TuRb0 the PSN I send the X1 to? I don't mind sending the #2 X1 in advance first.

That is correct. My PSN ID: SF-TuRb0 (with zero)

Last edited:
Back