Working on complete x2010 collection!

• Thread starter SF-TuRb0
  • 41 comments
My 0mile gloss black for your 0mile #10 light blue on the 3rd Feb?
And my 0mile red for your 0mile pink on the 4th Feb?

Thanks
NZsam

My 0mile gloss black for your 0mile #10 light blue on the 3rd Feb?
And my 0mile red for your 0mile pink on the 4th Feb?

Thanks
NZsam

Sure, i will set you up for 3rd and 4th feb mate 👍

Or my 0mile #2 light grey for your 0mile pink on the 4th Feb?

I will be getting the #2 from someone else. Thanks tho.

I see you have the sky blue with 0 miles on it.
Dark Green 0 Miles for your sky blue 0 miles?

Also interested in the Red 0 mile one.

I also noticed that it looks like you have 2 pending trades for the #2 color one described as Champagne and one described as light silver. It seems that these are both the same car. Not sure if you noticed or not but may save someone a trade.

Last edited:
I see you have the sky blue with 0 miles on it.
Dark Green 0 Miles for your sky blue 0 miles?

Also interested in the Red 0 mile one.

I also noticed that it looks like you have 2 pending trades for the #2 color one described as Champagne and one described as light silver. It seems that these are both the same car. Not sure if you noticed or not but may save someone a trade.

I am sure we can do my sky blue 0 mile for your dark green 0 mile - 01/02 if that is okey for you?

Red 0 mile i can trade as well for any x1 that i don't have on the list. Trade would have to be 05/02. Let me know if you are interested.

I know that i will get two of the same cars, **** happens you know. Deal has been made, so not going to back off now :) After all, we all will get what we look for! 👍

I am sure we can do my sky blue 0 mile for your dark green 0 mile - 01/02 if that is okey for you?

Red 0 mile i can trade as well for any x1 that i don't have on the list. Trade would have to be 05/02. Let me know if you are interested.

I know that i will get two of the same cars, **** happens you know. Deal has been made, so not going to back off now :) After all, we all will get what we look for! 👍

Sounds good, I'll add you to my schedule to trade the Dark Green for the Sky Blue. 1 thing, could you check and make sure that there are no re-inforcements installed on the Sky Blue car and let me know?

On the red 1 assuming it is 0 miles and no re-inforcements I could do a #1 White 0 mile or a #3 0 mile 0r a #13 dark purple 0 mile, or a #17 Orange 0 miles but re-inforced.

Let me know which you want if you are interested and I'll put it on the schedule.

Sounds good, I'll add you to my schedule to trade the Dark Green for the Sky Blue. 1 thing, could you check and make sure that there are no re-inforcements installed on the Sky Blue car and let me know?

On the red 1 assuming it is 0 miles and no re-inforcements I could do a #1 White 0 mile or a #3 0 mile 0r a #13 dark purple 0 mile, or a #17 Orange 0 miles but re-inforced.

Let me know which you want if you are interested and I'll put it on the schedule.

I will let you know about the sky blue, when my b-spec driver is done with his endurance race, (4-5 hour left).

For the second trade. I could go for your #3 grey one 👍

Sounds like a plan 👍

I managed to get both the Red and the Sky blue last night with 0 miles so I no longer need either of those.
You can use the trade slot for someone else or if you can not fill the slot on the 2nd let me know and maybe we can do a different trade on that day.

Last edited:
01/02 - Free
05/02 - Free
07/02 - reserved
08/02 - Free
09/02 - Free

I have the following days free for trading. Anyone interested in a deal? Only looking for the ones in my list that i don't have! (see page 1)

Back