Stockholm
chorda / GTP_chorda
HeaderOPb.png

c00Ei.gif

LINK TO MAIN THREAD

R2JapaneseResults.png

::::: Official Qualifying Results :::::

::::: ROUND 2 SPECIFICS :::::

• Make sure to stay on track at ALL times with at least 2 wheels touching white line / Red / White curb

• Pit lane.
    When entering the pits, make sure to slow down your car enough to ensure that the AI can control the car without hitting walls, barriers etc. Pay attention to where the pitlane starts! It starts before the last righthander. The pit lane are narrow and surrounded by grass. Do not go to fast, it will make your car touch grass and an incident may occur. You must enter the pit lane before the last right hander, failing to do so will end up in a penalty for breach of track contact, and wreckless driving.
    Make sure to not enter the actual pits to fast either, in worst case scenario, it will make your car miss it's slot, and just roll thru the entire pits.

::::: HISTORY :::::

No history available since this is the first time WSGTC race at Tsukuba.

• Winner season 1:
    GT500:
    GT300:

• Pole Position season 1:
    GT500:
    GT300:

• Fastest lap season 1:
    GT500:
    GT300:

SUCCESS BALLAST PENALTY:

GT500:
Remy_K: 60 kg
C-Falcon89: 40 kg
BiffyClyro93: 20 kg

GT300:
tony1311: 50 kg
Moieman: 30 kg
KamyKaze: 10 kg

jbRdr2.gif

All rights Reserved - WSGTC 2011 (c)

Last edited:
::::: RACE REPORT NEWS ARTICLE by Masi_23 :::::

NewsWSGTC22.png

R2APInterview.png

iewEUK.jpg

I need someone to verify all fast laps by going through replay as well as seeing exactly what laps every one disconnected on so we can hand out race distance and fastest lap bonus points.

The points are still quite provisional at this point too since we haven't factored in most of the bonus points for distance covered but the people who finished the race are mostly correct save for the guy who gets 2 points for fastest lap. 👍

Will NOT participate in Round 2 at Tsukuba:

Scanny_Flick
GTP_Aderrrm
Moieman
chorda
OwensRacing
KamyKaze1098

Last edited:
Won't be here for this weeks race Den, see you for round 3!

I posted a couple of weeks ago about running La Sarthe as same class after the pre-season race we had there that got very lonely for everyone very quickly. Did you see it and what are your thoughts?

Looking forward to Tsukuba! Now that I have Engine stage 3! Half of last season and first race season 2 was spent on Engine Stage 2 :) Please post fastest laps guys? Also possibly qualifying rooms!

Don't tell me you had Engine Stage 2 on your car last season?!?! How could I've missed that? Shame on me! ;)

You're permittef to use Engine Stage 3 this season. But you have to limit the power in line with the list in the OP.

From now on, please, all discussions in the main thread. Only thing that should be posted here are the clean quali laps spectated by a steward or capable host. NOTHING ELSE!

Scanny_Flick: Thanks for letting us know about your abcense. 👍
I got an answer for you regarding the La Sarthe race. I'll post it in the main thread within a few hours. 👍

56.483* - HortusIX - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06

Last edited:
yes getting closer to this race happy to be part of this kind of racing looking forward to see what i can i do behind the wheel. Will the Arta NSX be given to me or do i have to buy one myself which i dont have credits at the moment to do so?

yes getting closer to this race happy to be part of this kind of racing looking forward to see what i can i do behind the wheel. Will the Arta NSX be given to me or do i have to buy one myself which i dont have credits at the moment to do so?

Please, leave this thread for quali results. If you want to ask something, keep it to the main thread. 👍

I will prob open up a room for quali tonight guys, i need alot of practice ;) plus ive got to buy the car im using ha

Paginas1
I will prob open up a room for quali tonight guys, i need alot of practice ;) plus ive got to buy the car im using ha

Okay mate is it for super GT? I'll come is that ok just to see were my car stands against the other cars.

Is there any room qualifying numbers for between now and tonight for this series?

Paginas - Qualifying Time

Lap 1 - 53.733 - Clean
Lap 2 - 53.092 - Clean

GTP_Pinoy - Qualifying Time

Lap 1 - 58.098 - Clean
Lap 2 - 56.895 - Clean

Paginas room still up if anyone wants to practise/qualify.

Last edited:
QUALIFYING / PRACTICE room open

1472-6399-9009-5380-9846

Room closed after 3 hours, no qualifiers

Last edited:
Please guys. Only spectated and varifyed official quali laps are supposed to be posted in this thread.
Anything regarding quali rooms, discussions, questions should be kept in the main thread. Thanks. 👍

Todays qualfying time From WSGTC practice 2 53.8sec

Thats quite a good time for a NSX around that track, you might have good race pace when it comes to race day

Sorry just saw ur post i thought the thread was for race discusions etc sorry

Remy_K - Qualifying Time
Lap 1 - 52.962 - Clean
Lap 2 - 52.798 - Clean

GTP_Akmuq - Qualifying Time
Lap 1 - 56.416 - Clean

Back