::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 2 / July 29th / Tsukuba :::::

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 63 comments
Thats quite a good time for a NSX around that track, you might have good race pace when it comes to race day

Sorry just saw ur post i thought the thread was for race discusions etc sorry

Yeah Paginas i was averaging about 54.1 54.2 54.3 sec over a few race laps suggesting my race pace could be good.

qualifying times...

dantedani36
53.384 - clean
53.197 - clean (witnessed by myself & buffyclyro93)

SupraPhantom - GT500
53.291 - clean (witnessed by myself, buffyclyro93, & dantedani36)

UAE_ReDLine
55.074 - clean (witnessed by myself, buffyclyro93)
55.136 - clean

Last edited:
This evening's qualifiers (as at approx 22:40 UTC+1):

MULE_9242 / WedsSport Celica
57.023 - Clean

Josh_F_1998 / CUSCO ADVAN Impreza '03
57.152 - Clean

MH4wheel / WedsSport Celica
56.579 - Clean

wsgtc practice room 1472 6399 8880 6891 8776 is open

better get around to qualifying soon...just bought iracing and i've been playing that all day.

since i came 2nd by default in d2 do i need to put ballast on?

Please keep discussions in the main thread. The individual race threads are for qualification times, race results and other race specific information only.

Last minute qualifiers:
SteeltoedSloth / WEDSSPORT IS350 56.682 - CLEAN
GTP_w-g-e / TAKATA NSX - 1:07.296 - clean then crashed in last corner, time stands
Wardez / DENSO SARD SC430 - 53.407 CLEAN

Sorry... I know this has already been mentioned before.. but what is our cutoff for qually. My whole setup will requre being set up and I am wondering if I should, or if I already missed it. Thank you. If still open.. is there anyone who can qualify me in about an hour?

Edit - Looks like the qualifying cutoff is 5pm my time? Looks to be a big bummer for me. I had a good car setup for this one. Well, guess there is no reason to dig out my wheel. It is a bit confusing for me to know which one of the many threads for the WSGTC I am supposed to look in and post in. Probably because I have been ultra busy that last few weeks and haven't been able to poke my head in much.

Hopefully I will figure it out. With limited time it is frustrating to try and find what and where people are posting.

Last edited:
iewEUK.jpg

I need someone to verify all fast laps by going through replay as well as seeing exactly what laps every one disconnected on so we can hand out race distance and fastest lap bonus points.

The points are still quite provisional at this point too since we haven't factored in most of the bonus points for distance covered but the people who finished the race are mostly correct save for the guy who gets 2 points for fastest lap. 👍

I think I got DC on lap 39 I think so Wardez will have to make sure that is correct.

Looking forward to next race guys at La Sartha hope to see you there Whos going to be my team mate I hope i will be Lucky still?

Started:

JPzer
Wardez
dantedani36
Supraphantom
BiffyClyro93
toyotasupra
GTP_w-g-e
RedReevos
Remy_K
UAE_ReDLiNe
StretchY-