Would you pay for some DLC packs?

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 40 comments

Would you pay for car and leagues packs via DLC?

• Yes. I would pay for it.

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • No. No way.

Votes: 51 69.9%

• Total voters
Yes, if they're truely bomb. Like 10,00 Euros for a Ferrari or Lambo pack, each featuring like important 10 cars?

Only if this package had a lot of content and the price was not absurd in relation to the price of the game itself.

I wouldn't even pay for a decent online lobby system in the form of DLC. No wait, I apparently already have paid for it. What a fool.

Depends on the contents. If they add many cars including new brands like koenigsegg or returning brands like lotus that may take some fee to license them, then why not

Assuming PD continues with the policy of adding free monthly street cars and original circuits. But, in parallel to that, some real race cars and tracks belonging to national and international leagues would be added via paid DLC.

For example, a pack containing six DTM cars from the 90s and three German circuits; a package containing two indycars (Honda and Chevrolet) and four american circuits; a pack containing six cars of the FIA GT1 from 2000s and the inclusion of three European circuits; a pack of three Super GT cars and the addition of Sugo, Okayama, Tokachi and Motegi; a pack of three V8 supercars plus three Australian circuits; a pack of two Stock Car Brasil cars, and four south american circuits. Anyway, in that sense, with each of the DLC packs estimated at twenty dollars.

So, as a resource to speed up PD's service to produce more content and acquire new licenses, if our dear developer adopted a regular DLC program, with robust and interesting packages, would you stop for them?
Game developers have gotten very smart, after a few months they release paid DLCs. It is the same for all games, it will be the same for GT7. At the end of story each game will cost around 100 Euros. Players love to play videogames and spend money, Companies take advantage of it. It's simply.

If they release another Lewis Hamilton DLC for GT7 (he's in the opening credits again after all), I will most likely get it if it's not overly priced. The Hamilton DLC for GTS was a good challenge (for me at least), so I certainly wouldn't mind giving it another go in GT7.

Back