[YAAMR] - Road Trip 2 returns for 2013

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 1,505 comments
Its sometimes hard to be 12 years old and understand every nice thing what is happening here :)

Well spoken, you sound like a wise man my friend!

But when I can with my 14, you can too!

If it would be the 30th, the lounge would be open for 2 hours :D

Thanks HOODFIELD!

I'll go with a 0:14:29:155 please! If only I won this one like the last raffle!

👍

All up to you mate, if you did a little test run, considered my driving skills, and mental state....you can of course come close to what the outcome will be :D

👍

All up to you mate, if you did a little test run, considered my driving skills, and mental state....you can of course come close to what the outcome will be :D

Considering my own lap of the Green Hell, experience at GTPlanet and normally, I drive better with the pedal to the metal (does not include smashing into barriers) then I'd say that time is confirmed.

0:05:13:943 (Supercharged Midget, weight reduction, spoiler, max downforce, race soft tires..)

:lol:

0:05:13:943 (Supercharged Midget, weight reduction, spoiler, max downforce, race soft tires..)

:lol:

Sure, with a 700cc 89 bar turbo compressed engine and... wheelbase enhancement :lol:

And 12 horses in front of it..pulling it ;-)

I need to learn to tweak the wheelbase enhancement settings...

Just noticing the names of your Midgets. Facepalm.
rotfl.gif

Yeah that is because my friend Stiggypoohs gave me all the Midgets in 0/0/0 condition.
He has like 100 of them in his garage..he is THE master in Midget driving...as you can see in below movie... (warning bad quality)

Clueless-Claire in action:

Midget on the run

Last edited:
Back