Yeah, right...

• Thread starter GT Pro
  • 51 comments
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

$220,000 for a 1600CC engine??? :lol:. Does that man think he's the only one that knows about engines in the world or what? The base car is worth $5,000, the engine (Imagining it has "A lot of technology" say $15,000, the bodykit...is awful so you might get it for $5 from a scrapyard, let's also suppose the "revised suspension, better brakes, and 20-inch wheels" costs around $20,000. That adds up to a marvelous $40,005 dollars!!! For an indian car whose name is pronounced all the time by babies!!! Where the 🤬 do the other $179,995 go? Mr Dipit Chewbacca pockets?

Besides, it's still not very fast compared to other cars, and you'll look like an utter idiot driving that. And if you paid super-car price tag for third-world-econo-bucket results, you're more than an idiot.

I like it

Oooooookkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyy..... :lol: And I don't.... at least bit... Come to think of it.. No sir, I don't like it at all.. I think I take a new Fiesta... ---- Randy

$220,000? Is it made out of gold? Because that's the only way it could ever cost anything like that. And they plan to sell 5 a year? No one is going to buy that, seriously. You would look like the biggest retard in the world if you bought it.

Now was the guy smoking some really good ganja when he came up with this car and the price for it?

I believe this car is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Nooooo, you see? It's all part of the plan! Take a cheap car, throw on some cheap parts, and sell it for a ton of money! Churn out only a few a year, and you should see some demand! :sly:

At current, you could buy a V6 Mondeo, and outrun it. This may be the most expensive piece of Rice ever.
I'm happy to try that out for you.

He's saying that it has 20" tall tires ("wheels" when combined with the rims), rather than 20" tall rims which wouldn't fit under the car.
Huh? 20 inch rims with very low profile tire aren't they the same size as small rims with big profile tires?
In that case, 20 inch rims with low profile tire will fit.

Example: 225/40 ZR 18 = 205/55 R16

Maybe this Nano will go the way of the Cygnet and become a Jaguar mini model. I recon they could make it look really cool like a squashed XF.

Huh? 20 inch rims with very low profile tire aren't they the same size as small rims with big profile tires?
In that case, 20 inch rims with low profile tire will fit.

Example: 225/40 ZR 18 = 205/55 R16
No. 20" tall tires are really only for wheels that are around 12-13" diameter. 20" diameter rims require at least 25" diameter tires.

I just ordered one!

Smart investment. :)

On another note, Indian salesman are notorious for not giving up until you buy their godamn product. Today, my mother, who had just picked up her vacuum-cleaner that was serviced, was nearly grabbed by the salesman that wanted to stop her and ask her a 50th time whether she wanted a needless $190-dollar warranty extension. This montrosity should thus sell pretty well as the buyer will perhaps only purchase the vehicle for the sole purposes of escaping the extremely annoying and unflinching salesman.

YouTube Poop. a video, typically using old cartoons and videogames, put together in random fashion for a humorous effect.

Possibly most famous for AOSTH Robotnik saying a word cut out of "Snooping as usual I see"

The CD-i's role is primarily the cutscenes from the horrible "Hotel Mario" and Legend of Zelda games.

I'm not gonna link to one, as it can get quite crude.

Last edited:
Back