Yellow flag in VR

• Thread starter Yes No
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
Does anyone have a good tip on how to see the yellow flag in VR?

I grind Spa often and have been hit with the yellow flag penalty a few times now. I've gotten better about watching the flaggers but it's not always easy to do that. I can't remember the exact spot, but there is a spot about 3/4s of the way into the track that has a sharp right turn... I cannot see the spotter at night in this spot and have tried relying on the electric sign... But unfortunately, the electric sign doesn't update as fast as the spotter does. The annoying part is that the electric sign will show blue flag even though the spotter is waving a yellow flag.

I know the VR needs quite a few areas of improvement, I just wish they would push a quick update to have the yellow flag warning flash on the screen just like it does with the penalty screen that shows in VR. I would love to see better HUD and MFD options, including speedometer, but can they at least give us a warning message about it being a yellow flag situation?

Does anyone have a good tip on how to see the yellow flag in VR?

I grind Spa often and have been hit with the yellow flag penalty a few times now. I've gotten better about watching the flaggers but it's not always easy to do that. I can't remember the exact spot, but there is a spot about 3/4s of the way into the track that has a sharp right turn... I cannot see the spotter at night in this spot and have tried relying on the electric sign... But unfortunately, the electric sign doesn't update as fast as the spotter does. The annoying part is that the electric sign will show blue flag even though the spotter is waving a yellow flag.

I know the VR needs quite a few areas of improvement, I just wish they would push a quick update to have the yellow flag warning flash on the screen just like it does with the penalty screen that shows in VR. I would love to see better HUD and MFD options, including speedometer, but can they at least give us a warning message about it being a yellow flag situation?

If you enable the other hud(pause menu). The one where it floats your gear and lap directly in front of you, i believe that tells you about yellows//penalties. Etc. im a little fuzzy on it as I haven’t used it in a long time.

Back