Yep, we've done it again. We've just bought another new car!

• Thread starter G.T
  • 37 comments
G.T
Not much to update really. The biggest thing is how bouncy the car is on a windy country road. Of course it'll be firmer than the Jag, but comparing it to the Mazda6 we previously had, it is worse. Fun though... A few rattles have appeared, but they are nothing major (sadly, all around me...), and bits of trim has started to come apart already! There's a bit of plastic that fell off the door next to the door handle inside. It managed to clip back in, but still is a bit loose... The Sat-Nav is also odd occasionally. When it says on the map to turn left, the voice says turn right. None of our previous ones were that nutty...
How long do you have this car?? Sounds like bad build quality.

We've had it nearly two weeks now.

For the door trim, we presume it wasn't fitted properly in the first place (the mph/kph button was stuck in the dash as not being fitted properly at factory - that was very quickly sorted by the dealer), and the small rattles because of the lower grade of car. I honesly think it's still superb quality elsewhere - this time comparing it to the Jag.

How long do you have this car?? Sounds like bad build quality.

Because its been built in england :lol:

*Flamesuit on*

On a serious note, hondas and nissans built in the UK havent been all that solid interior build quality wise. I was joking about the reason being in england though, as bmw's etc seem to be fine.

Maybe the honda and nissan bosses need to be firmer or the factories just need upgrading?

Maybe its just a continuing trend and japanese cars get less meagre they now face the same problems of their european and american counterparts.

I think the hatches only have a torsion bar rear suspension system... Missing out on the all round independent suspension on the sedans.

Sedans are hot :)

Back