Your DLC Wishlist

• Thread starter Machate-man
  • 4,852 comments
70hemi
Are they RWD? If not then they'd be just another Cobalt SS... -_-

To be honest I'm not sure. They've just started to release information about these two within the last two days and its been spars to say the least. I'll update my post as I get more knowledge. ;-)

tpark103
To be honest I'm not sure. They've just started to release information about these two within the last two days and its been spars to say the least. I'll update my post as I get more knowledge. ;-)

Cool, definitely keep us posted. :D

Only problem with forza is they have most of it but leave it out then charge for Dlc so there doubling the games cost to get everything, GT5 still seems a good investment, especially academy edition, were pd haven't really given much as DLC but was still going strong after 1.5 years, now its stale.

That can be said with any game that charges for DLC. Turn 10 were nice enough to carry on releasing 10 cars per-month for a 12 month period, with a lot of them being cars that a majority of the community asked for.
As for the DLC, T10 might not have had the license to model certain cars until they acquired said license (Porsche) or they might not have been able to get hold of some of the older cars and might not have had access to some of the newer 2011-2012 cars at the time.

I would really really like PD to release a lot more cars that do not have anything to do with Japan. I know they are a Japanese-based developer but at least Turn 10 abstained from adding too many American cars to the game.

Anyway, wishlist. Would like to see more cars from 2010, 2011 and 2012 as well as some community requested cars PD!

Last edited:
Pantha-King
That can be said with any game that charges for DLC. Turn 10 were nice enough to carry on releasing 10 cars per-month for a 12 month period, with a lot of them being cars that a majority of the community asked for.
As for the DLC, T10 might not have had the license to model certain cars until they acquired said license (Porsche) or they might not have been able to get hold of some of the older cars and might not have had access to some of the newer 2011-2012 cars at the time.

I would really really like PD to release a lot more cars that do not have anything to do with Japan. I know they are a Japanese-based developer but at least Turn 10 abstained from adding too many American cars to the game.

Anyway, wishlist. Would like to see more cars from 2010, 2011 and 2012 as well as some community requested cars PD!

Yeh but its obvious that they have it all then lock it as dlc. They have to plan ahead after all, only the porsche dlc was delayed due to licensing. Thats why PD aint given much due to not having much to give, to busy on GT acad and not creating cars for pack.

:)I Want these tracks

1-Road America
2-Road Atlanta
3-Sebring:)
4-Hockenheimring
5-Circuit of The Americas
6-Talladega Superspeedway
7-Lime Rock
8-Mosport
9-Pikes peak
10-Monaco GP

#10 - Ever tried "Cote d'Azur" in GT5? 💡👍 if not - man are you in for a surprise.. :dopey:

Last edited:
Not my wish - but more like a guess. As we have so many versions of few cars (did I hear skyline? anyone? ..must have been the wind.) I think this will be the next pointless DLC:guilty: Atleast it looks nice..

Subaru-BRZ-STI-Concept-side-view.jpg

Haitauer
Not my wish - but more like a guess. As we have so many versions of few cars (did I hear skyline? anyone? ..must have been the wind.) I think this will be the next pointless DLC:guilty: Atleast it looks nice..

Not sure if it will ever make it to DLC but, the chances of it coming to production in reality are starting to look better and better as the rumors swirling out of Japan about this car are starting to increase. :-D

I want one car in particular and that is all Mercades Benz C300 Premium and the E350 Premium.
And it wouldn't hurt to ad REAL Nitrous Oxide to the game.

SLS AMG GT3
Letzte_Testmoeglichkeit_fuer_die_Dunlop-Teams_auf_der_Nordschleife_vor_dem_24h-Rennen-158686.jpg

Z4 GT3
BMW-Z4-GT3-2012-24h-Nuerburgring-2012-Schubert-Test-02.jpg

GAINER DIXCEL R8 LMS
Audi R8-LMS ultra SUPER GT 300

1333281498_878793099.jpg

R'Qs Vemac 350R
Vemac 350R SUPER GT 300
gt300_022.jpg

apr HASEPRO PRIUS GT
TOYOTA PRIUS GT 300

Apr_Hasepro_Prius_GT_2012_Super_GT_Sugo_race.jpg

Vantage v12 GT3

aston-martin-v12-vantage-gt3-at-nurburgring-24-hours-race-widescreen-04.jpg

DBRS9 (GT3)
Aston_Martin_DBRS9_of_Ben_Eggleston.JPG

alpina_b6-gt3-coupe-e63-2009_r6.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo LP600 GT3

1280px-LamborghiniGallardoLP600GT3_Leipert2011.jpg

FORD GT GT3
Ford+GT+FIA+GT3.jpg

AND MORE EUROPEAN CARS POLYPHONY!!! Damn!!

WTF is this tread still open for, There aint gonna be any DLC now...............Unless its a GT6 DLC Wish list now lol

Youngun
WTF is this tread still open for, There aint gonna be any DLC now...............Unless its a GT6 DLC Wish list now lol

Until gt6 is announced then anything is possible.

I came up with some track suggestions this time

#: I would love to see this in the game

# Nardò Ring
# Ehra-Lessien
Texas Speedway
# Pikes Peak

I'll think of more soon!

Youngun

I think we will see one last DLC pack for GT5 with probably 3 cars around Christmas time. After that next stop GT6...

I would really like something in A-Spec that is like Arcade or something (Any Car,Any Track),but with your entire garage and you earn Xp and credits. The better PP of your car and your opponents,the better the payout. There would be multiple difficulty settings,like easy that has a bunch of hothatches or something,to Hard,that has supercars. And a special Extreme difficulty for F1s and all that stuff.

Latest Posts

Back