Your GT5 custom soundtrack

• Thread starter EJRocky
  • 67 comments
Do you guys find you drive faster with the right music playing in the background? I know I do, the difference compared to driving with no music is remarkable tbh.

I drive better with no music hence I would only drive with music when mucking around in the game/testing a car or during endurance races that I get a decent lead in.

Ha. I remember the 30 lap race at Special Stage Route 11 in GT 1 when I used to have BGM enabled all the time. I got to hear "As Heaven Is Wide" by Garbage many, many times through that race. That was before people thought it was a good idea to have a sequential soundtrack. Hope SS Route 11 is in GT5 though...

Well, we had a wishlist a while ago about what music we wanted in the game. But, now, I think that there's a big chance GT5 will feature a customizable soundtrack, what with all this talk about DLC.

And, if it does, what are the tracks you're definitely putting on it? :dopey:

Mine:

Muse - Map of the Problematique
Muse - Endlessly
Muse - Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
Muse - New Born
Muse - Hoodoo
Muse - City of Delusion
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
Feeder - Buck Rogers
JerryC - Canon Rock
Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
The Knack - My Sharona
Deep Purple - Highway Star
Golden Earring - Radar Love
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie

Yep, I'm a gigantic Muse freak. And that's just a fraction of the music I'd put into GT5, but Buck Rogers, Radar Love, and Hoodoo are the three musts :)

What about you guys? 👍

Haha, the only Muse song I liked was Feeling Good.
I'd probably keep the NA soundtrack, I actually like it when I'm driving :P.

Slipknot - Duality, Before I Forget
Muse - Plug In Baby
Metallica - One, Unforgiven
Three Days Grace - Never Too Late, Animal I Have Become, I Hate Everything About You
Papa Roach - Forever
Killswitch Engage - My Curse
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Hoobastank - The Reason
Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry
Bullet For My Valentine - All These Things I Hate

I hope they keep the jazzy-lounge music of the menus.. for racing I don't care.. I always end up liking everything :D

Well the best bands in the world have been Listed- Slipknot and Audioslave, but Against Me is a great

Punk band, Gza/Genius is the best rapper -Breaker,Breaker! and the guitarist from Rage and Audioslave

has his own band called The Night Watchman- Union Man Song is epic. Oh what Ive been listening to

for a couple weeks- Gym Class Heroes, The Paper Cut Chronicles may be the best Indie album of all

time... Simple Livin', Today's Forecast, Paper cuts, Thanks to Bob Ross- all classics.

no music for me, the beautiful sound of an evo or skyline will do me fine not to mention a ferrari :]

The Outlaws- Green Grass and High Tides. I know it's 10 minutes long, but when the solo kicks in, It's great "GOING SUPER FAST!!!" music.
The Arcade Fire- No Cars Go
AC/DC- Highway To Hell
Nine Inch Nails- Survivalism
Cursive-Driftwood: A Fairytale
Cursive- Dorothy at Forty
Children of Bodom- Kissing the Shadows
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Snow ((Hey Oh))
Dream Theatre- These Walls
AC/DC- Rock n' Roll Train
Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb
Rites of Spring- For Want of
Sunny Day Real Estate- Seven
Sunny Day Real Estate- In Circles

Quite the Soundtrack, I say...

John Gibbons & Scimon Tist- Beautiful Filth
Drexciya- Hydro Theory
Michael Jackson- Bad
Reel By Real- Distance
Derrick May- Strings Of Life
Johnson Engineering Co. - Crude Cut
Paul Van Dyk- The Other Side (Deep Dish Remix)
Ulrich Schnauss- A Million Miles Away
Three Drives- Greece 2000 (Miro Vocal Version)
Cubanate- Skeletal
Flytronix- The Rhode Tune
E-Z Rollers- Retro
Tony Brown- Gama
Anthony Shakir- Life Of A Planet Raider
Infiniti- Sunlight
K.S Experience- Electronic Dance
A Tongue & D Groove- Feel Surreal
Kraftwerk- Aerodynamik
& finally, a bit of classical, Pavarotti, Beethoven & obviously Masahiro Andoh (Moon Over The Castle).

Not to sound negative, but my soundtrack would be easy.
All music off, as all GT games I've played.

Slipknot - Duality, Before I Forget
Muse - Plug In Baby
Metallica - One, Unforgiven
Three Days Grace - Never Too Late, Animal I Have Become, I Hate Everything About You
Papa Roach - Forever
Killswitch Engage - My Curse
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Hoobastank - The Reason
Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry
Bullet For My Valentine - All These Things I Hate

Of course if I did listen to music while GT'ing then these selections would be on my list. ;)

Who knows, maybe I'll change my ways and drive the Green Hell while cranking up some Three Days Grace, because as they say, it's never too late. :sly:

Of course if I did listen to music while GT'ing then these selections would be on my list. ;)

Who knows, maybe I'll change my ways and drive the Green Hell while cranking up some Three Days Grace, because as they say, it's never too late. :sly:

No pun intended! LOL :)

I would need to have some Led Zeppelin!!!! Other classic rock (remember 'Kickstart my Heart' by Motley Crue in GT3????) from groups like Jimi Hendrix, the Doors, maybe the Who, or ACDC would be cool.... Some electronic music (Daft Punk, Prodigy, LCD Soundsystem, exc...) would go nicely too......

I only listen to the music on the replay's...during racing the engine noise is enough for me :)

AC/DC-Highway to Hell, Black Ice, Shoot To Thrill, Rock 'N' Roll Train, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Aerosmith- Dude Looks Like A Lady, Jaded, Same Old Song And Dance,
Airbourne- Runnin' Wild
Boston- Peace Of Mind, Smokin'
Eagles- Life In The Fast Lane :D
Guns 'N' Roses- Welcome to The Jungle, Sweet Child Of Mine
Lenny Kravitz- Are You Gonna Go My Way (GT3 Remix)
Metallica- Whiskey In The Jar, Master Of Puppets, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Enter Sandman
Modest Mouse- Fire It Up
The Outlaws- Green Grass And High Tides
Ozzy Osbourne- I Don't Wanna Stop, Crazy Train
Priestess- Talk To Her, Lay Down
Queen- Stone Cold Crazy, I Want It All, Under Pressure
Queens Of The Stone Age- No One Knows, 3's & 7's
The Rolling Stones- Paint It Black, Start Me Up
Rush- Freewill, Limelight
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers- I Won't Back Down, Free Fallin', Running Down A Dream
Van Halen- Panama
ZZ Top- La Grange

I have another addition... this artist is making it in for sure! :dopey:👍

I discovered them just the other day, after hearing Open Your Eyes in a freestyle motocross video. They're called Guano Apes :D

I just can't believe I never heard of these guys before 👍

whatever i want it to be... MLB09: the show did it. which is also made by sony. I have to say that this game will have the same options.

Back