• Thread starter Slash
  • 182 comments

Slash

POWER BY FORD
Premium
United States
Indian Falls, NY
slashfan7964
Been working on one for a little bit, and if you look up the 0-60 and 1/4 time's, you'll cry at what you are about to see. A bit more tuning for the track and I'll have it ready.

zl1.jpg

Can't get any better than that!!!

EDIT

Orders:

Diogo - Crystal Red Tintcoat, Black Rims [COMPLETED]
David - Rally Yellow, Black rims [COMPLETED]
gamerdog- Inferno Orange, Black rims [COMPLETED]
Dooglers8 - Victory Red, Black rims. [COMPLETED]
deerhunter1995 - Summit white, black rims
CarGuru - Inferno orange, black rims
i love gt5 - Matte light blue, matte light green rims
Starlight - Burgundy Metallic, gold chrome rims
gamerdog - Limited Edition Burgundy ZL1
Chevimtz - White with black rims

Last edited:
my best is 0-60 4.174 --- 1/4 12.137

580 hp @ 5900rpm
566 ft-lb @ 5000rpm

F S/H
R S/H

Last edited:
I'll be posting it for free right here.

Thanks man.

BTW guys because of limitations in GT5, I got all the real gear ratios to go in, however it tops at 190mph instead of 184mph like in real life. I hope this isn't an issue. 184mph comes at redline however.

You mean this one?

2012-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-6_460x0w.jpg

That's a awsome replica.
Do gone trade or could it be borrowed when you put it online?
Let me know. I'm interested.
Thanks for replying.

You mean this one?

2012-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-6_460x0w.jpg

That's a awsome replica.
Do gone trade or could it be borrowed when you put it online?
Let me know. I'm interested.
Thanks for replying.

The tune will be posted here with instructions on how to install it to your car but a trade can be done. Right now it's in red however I can change that. I want black stripes with orange. I need to do suspension work however the stock suspension might be closer to the real thing without hindering performance.

The tune will be posted here with instructions on how to install it to your car but a trade can be done. Right now it's in red however I can change that. I want black stripes with orange. I need to do suspension work however the stock suspension might be closer to the real thing without hindering performance.

I prefer to get the car directly from your factory ... 👍

I will send you a PM and work it out with you.

Sounds like a plan guys.

Please let it be known, the car comes wth Sports Medium tires, and if you want extra grip and use Racing Softs, limit the power to about 540hp for similar performance although it won't be EXACTLY the same.

Sounds like a plan guys.

Please let it be known, the car comes wth Sports Medium tires, and if you want extra grip and use Racing Softs, limit the power to about 540hp for similar performance although it won't be EXACTLY the same.

I want it the closest that you can achive as real.

Alright, will do.

Also, guys, GT5's Camaro SS is not the ZL1, so we have a few options. The correct weight is set, however the real cars balance is 51/49, and I currently have 50/50. We can either up the weight and increase power by 1hp per kg, or we can leave it at the correct weight and 50/50 kg. What do you guys want to do?

Color options:

Black
Ashen Gray
Imperial Blue Metallic
Inferno Orange Metallic
Rally Yellow
Silver Ice Metallic
Summit White
Victory Red
Crystal Red Tintcoat

Will come with dual stripes since the ZL1 has a solid stripe and no Hockey Stripes.

Rim options:

Black ones, you see in the pics closest I can get in GT Auto
Stock
5 Spoke chrome

Also ride height will be fixed soon to match IRL.

EDIT:

Stock ride height is the same between the SS and ZL1.

Last edited:
Alright, will do.

Also, guys, GT5's Camaro SS is not the ZL1, so we have a few options. The correct weight is set, however the real cars balance is 51/49, and I currently have 50/50. We can either up the weight and increase power by 1hp per kg, or we can leave it at the correct weight and 50/50 kg. What do you guys want to do?

I will think about it, let me sleep one night and will give you the answer tomorrow.
:sly:

I will thought about it, let me sleep one night and will give you the answer tomorrow.
:sly:

Alright.

I'll have a couple of pictures up in a few minutes. These pictures coming are of a model that will be in a limited quanity paint scheme of Burgandy Metallic with Black ZL1 rims and white stripes (sorry, I couldn't get them black because of GT5).

After these pictures go up it will be available for trade today ASAP.

I'd like a car too, if you're willing to trade. Im sure we could work out a deal. Otherwise I'll just apply the setup, when you get it up. Thanks again man.

Last edited:
Hi, I am quite interested in one as well. If you want me to set visuals, I would like the weight balance the same as the real car. The color, Inferno Orange Metallic with black rims.

So is it free or through a trade?
Can you PM me and we can work something out, thanks.

I'd like a car too, if you're willing to trade. Im sure we could work out a deal. Otherwise I'll just apply the setup, when you get it up. Thanks again man.

What is your offer?

Hi, I am quite interested in one as well. If you want me to set visuals, I would like the weight balance the same as the real car. The color, Inferno Orange Metallic with black rims.

So is it free or through a trade?
Can you PM me and we can work something out, thanks.

No problem, I can grant that request however the stripes will have to be white because of GT5 :/

Let me make a list in the OP.

Guys whoever wants one needs to let me know what color combo you want ASAP.

The suspension on the Burgandy one is stock ATM.

Ok I want one in Rally Yellow with black rims. Hopefully I have something to offer. 👍

What is your offer?

No problem, I can grant that request however the stripes will have to be white because of GT5 :/

Let me make a list in the OP.

Guys whoever wants one needs to let me know what color combo you want ASAP.

The suspension on the Burgandy one is stock ATM.

Oh ok, let me change the color combo to Ashen Gray, will the stripes be black?

Cristal Red Tincoat for me :D

Can send you right now 5 paints ;)

Alright, I will send upon recieval. Did you want black rims or???

Ok I want one in Rally Yellow with black rims. Hopefully I have something to offer. 👍

Alright will do.

Oh ok, let me change the color combo to Ashen Gray, will the stripes be black?

They should be but I'll have to check the NCD in GT5 to make sure.

Inferno Orange?

Ok. Rims?

Latest Posts

Back