ZL1 Replica

• Thread starter Slash
  • 182 comments
You decide.
I can send five Jaguar XJR-9 paints, if you want that.

Sounds good.

I can give you chromes, or any premium with any dlc paint. I also have lvl 12, 13, and 22 tickets.

Send whatever, I'm not picky.

Here's 2 shots of the Burgandy ZL1 with black rims.

CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1.jpg

Alright cool. I'll se some chrome paints tonight and I'll take a summit white with black rims whenever you get time. No hurry man. Thanks again.

I can send...as soon as you want me to.

Alright cool. I'll se some chrome paints tonight and I'll take a summit white with black rims whenever you get time. No hurry man. Thanks again.

Yeah no problem.

I'm still stuck debating wether or not to leave the suspension stock. It just rides soooo well and TBH I don't think IRL there is a difference between the SS and ZL1, accoriding to Car and Driver.

You make the decision :)

Sending paints.

Sent:

2X Gold Chrome
2x Matte Yellow
1x Maziora McKinley

I recommend leaving the suspension stock, if that is the most realistic and since it will have good ride quality.

You make the decision :)

Sending paints.

Sent:

2X Gold Chrome
2x Matte Yellow
1x Maziora McKinley

Will send a car when I get on.

Whatever you think is best man.

Alright.

I recommend leaving the suspension stock, if that is the most realistic and since it will have good ride quality.

Well considering multiple sources claim there isn't much difference between the SS and the ZL1, I might.

I can't wait to see the settings

Nothing really special XD. Most of it is just cosmetic changes with some transmission work. Was really easy to ge the ratios to go in, jsut took a little tampering. The final drive won't go in however to in-game limitations.

To all those interested, please send me an FR.

I'm putting the Burgundy ZL1 up for a lottery, since it's a limited model. Please refer to the OP for further information.

EDIT

Missed that, I'll add it to improve handling characteristics. Guys when the lottery is up that model will have a spoiler.

VERY valid question...:idea:You could add it!

I will add it.

Guys that ZL1 pictured will be given away free of charge, please pick your number. Lottery closes in 2 days.

Slashfan
I will add it.

Guys that ZL1 pictured will be given away free of charge, please pick your number. Lottery closes in 2 days.

#17 please :D
Awesome cars sir! 👍
I might order one:)

Greets!

#17 please :D
Awesome cars sir! 👍

Added. Good luck!

Please note the winner will have one day to claim their prize. If it is not claimed then I will draw again.

Sorry man , it's 12:55 Am , my PS3 is on but doing nothing. I'm just a GTP Living Dead for now.

Sorry man , it's 12:55 Am , my PS3 is on but doing nothing. I'm just a GTP Living Dead for now.

That's fine I can wait until tomorrow. It's about 8pm here.

Back