ZZII - available

right now its in a color shift cause i felt squirmy lol

No worries.
Not worried about colour. May be interested in drag one. Don't drag but collect tuned cars people do for the fun of it. Have a look in my garage and see if there is anything else you want.
I have to go to work soon so I have booked you for 5/10 if thats ok. Can you send me f/r as I am going to be away from machine for a while.
If you can reply in next couple of minutes to confirm looks like we have a deal
Cheers:)👍

No worries.
Not worried about colour. May be interested in drag one. Don't drag but collect tuned cars people do for the fun of it. Have a look in my garage and see if there is anything else you want.
I have to go to work soon so I have booked you for 5/10 if thats ok. Can you send me f/r as I am going to be away from machine for a while.
If you can reply in next couple of minutes to confirm looks like we have a deal
Cheers:)👍

See that I am booked. Thanks
You will probably get the car earlier as I like to get trades done in case something goes wrong.
Cheers thanks for trade:)👍

how about one of the lexus gt500 like the orange for 1 and you can pic another ZZII for your premium takara NSX

Which ZZII's do you have left? I only need one and I don't want to spend 2million for both of them so you want the Lexus ENEOS SC430 '08, right?

ZZII Master
yep that works for me .

If you send me an fr I can send you the car tomorrow afternoon. If you can't send the car then, that's fine. Just send it whenever your schedule is open.

Back