Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Egghead, why should he buy the sme game twice just for English menu's when he'll have masterd them all anyway by then.

DRIFT GOD
from what ive seen it looks like it is way to easy to DRIFT in GT4 !!!

cars like THIS are cars you wouldnt think you would see people drifting with ;)

here are a couple cool pics 👍

OLD VS. NEW 1

OLD VS. NEW 2

Well you can easily pull the handbrake and countersteer with a car into a corner... if you then skim the replay I'm sure for at least a couple of frames your car will be in a great position for a photo.. even if it crashes 2seconds later.

Yep the Drifting thing is harder then in GT3.. so just by pulling the Handbrake and take a pic. it doesnt mean that he is drifting... just sliding out 2 the wall :)

i hope i can find the right settings for drifting in GT4...would be cool.
Btw... if you drive with D1 car (taniguchi's S15) in tsukuba. You have Narration... He's talking about the car (tuning and stuff like that).

Egghead good work.
Is the B-spec mode hard to understand?
i have the japanese version...you say you have the chinese?
Chinese most be a bit harder then japanese :scared:

Don't know if this is the right thread, but can anyone with GT4, be kind enough to tell me if the Rx-7 Spirit R is available in Brilliant Black?

there is a glitch in PROLOGUE that lets you drive around under the track then when you come back out your car flys in the air ;)

Apologies if this has been answered before.. Please can you tell me how the tyre wear system works in GT4? After 1 lap of Suzuka in a Skyline they're bright green. I am presuming this is showing the tyres are warmed up? Its odd as the grip levels seems to drop when they're green, where they should be better.

Anyone help?
Thanks.

I've got the game since last thursday (Chinese version, imported) and been playing quiet a bit today. One question: how can I set ASM and TCS off in Sim mode? I like making the races a bit tougher, it's too easy right now. Most of the time, I win with 30+ seconds lead :(

Is there a way to do this, or only in Arcade mode, LAN races or whatever? Please enlighten me!

stumpydino
can you put spoilers on every car? i didnt think you could put em on the older cars but then saw this
You can't put spoilers on RUF.

Thanks for the pics again pimp_racer.

I want some Spoon Integra Type R pictures.

👍

Ryosuke_Gumna
You can't put spoilers on RUF.

Thanks for the pics again pimp_racer.

I want some Spoon Integra Type R pictures.

👍

lol just for the hell of it could you post some pics of muscle cars with big wings ???

a 69' camaro or 70' chevelle would be funny to see 👍

Does anyone know if the different wing types have different levels of downforce? I noticed there were a few different designs, so I wondered if they have different downforce levels.

One of the pictures on this page show a track that kind of looks like Sepang. Here's the link:

http://img101.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img101&image=r86cq.jpg

Is this Le Mans, Sepang, Suzuka, or something completely different? Haven't been to this one in a while, so I haven't really kept up as I normally should. Some of that Detroit Iron looks pretty nice in GT4. Ever since seeing that Shelby Cobra droptop in pictures, I've been wanting to race that Cobra top-down for the first time in GT. And why not? With the deal of European lightweight and American heavyweight motor, you have something like a Cobra. What do you do when you come face-to-face with a Cobra? Almost nothing. I'm sure the Shelby Cobra will rip up some ass American-style as it's done since GT2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back