Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My GT4 copy has arrived today, cant believe it, 2 years ive been dreaming of these and know this dream is a reality!!!!!!

few days ago i talk'd with a japanese guy. (also a GT fan ) :)

His friend have HDDT connection... Thats a 50Mbit Syncro connection. What means until 5MB/s up/download. :crazy:

Is that so? someone said they dled it and it worked i was surprised also but i know its possible becuase isnt San Andread dvd 9 and the day before it came out the bootleggers had it here already on sale.

drprince89
Is that so? someone said they dled it and it worked i was surprised also but i know its possible becuase isnt San Andread dvd 9 and the day before it came out the bootleggers had it here already on sale.
Nope, San Andreas is only 4 something gigs (I copied it via HDAdvance, so it is definitely not a DVD9 game).

PLSSSSS Help Meeeee

I need to know what Mod Chip I need to use so that my NTSC PS2 version can play the Japanese version of GT4, if anyone who has imported the game can tell me what chip can I use I will appreciete it!!! Plsss :scared: :scared: :scared: :nervous: :nervous:

PLSSSS Help Meee!!!!
plsss can someone tell me what Mod Chip can I use so that my NTSC version can play my Japanese GT4 copy, anyone who has imported that can tell me!!!!

fabro_s
PLSSSS Help Meee!!!!
plsss can someone tell me what Mod Chip can I use so that my NTSC version can play my Japanese GT4 copy, anyone who has imported that can tell me!!!!

Matrix Infinity 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back