GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 10

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 206 comments
Your pictures seem fine although it looks like you took a wierd line to drift on, but I like how you bring out the speed with the blurriness

thanx or the comments i had took a bit of a weird line for the picture, i touched the dust on the exit but caught it but i was wantin to run wide for the shot i wanted i really wanted to use the picture of my red AC Cobra, but for sum reason it has cut ot the inside of my wheel !!!! although it looks kinda kool having no iner rim !! :sly: :sly: :sly:

click on colour (in the post reply box) near text etc etc and a box should apear type ''final entry'' in there and ya sorted

I might hop into this comp....Need something els to do other than drift...and ive been racing alot lately..you guys have some nice pics

//. /. '/
I'll choose one by the end of the week
oh, and the Subaru rally car may be the best car on tarmac, but this is a photo competition not a driving competition, IMO

Excatly My Point I Chose it Becuase the Car looks good...

treefingers
FINAL ENTRY

Honorable mentions

Holy crap, that second shot is amazing. Go with the first one though, I'm less scared of it :nervous:

Rules question: Are black and white pictures legal? Because I didn't think you could do that in photomode (I know you can in photo travel), and it seems to go against the "color curve manipulation" rules. Just asking.

FINIAL ENTRY

Others....

(Because we've all taken the Corkscrew like this before)

(Classic Corkscrew photo)

(Second Choice for the Contest)

I'm a newb so let me know what you think.

JTSnooks
Rules question: Are black and white pictures legal? Because I didn't think you could do that in photomode (I know you can in photo travel), and it seems to go against the "color curve manipulation" rules. Just asking.

If you click the triangle button it changes your filter options for you. Or use the above way, depends on the mode though.

atracht
Someone help me decide. Which one of these should I use

To be honest I don't like any of them, but thats just me. With the cars that are in your pics I believe they need color, but if I had to decide I think maybe the last one is best.

atracht
Someone help me decide. Which one of these should I use
Since we get this every week, can we add into the rules for next week "No polling to see what pic should be submitted in hopes of making the poll"?

LandoAWD
Since we get this every week, can we add into the rules for next week "No polling to see what pic should be submitted in hopes of making the poll"?

Even though I'm not competing (Thanks Imageshack!) I agree with this comment. I think competitors should use their own judgement to decide which picture they submit and not post half a million other images.

I'm all for discussing other people's pics to help them decide, but do we need to quote them using all their pics..? There are now 15 pics in this thread by the same person where there should only really need to be one or two...

Touring Mars
There are now 15 pics in this thread by the same person where there should only really need to be one or two...
The weekly DPC has a 3 photo limit. One "Final" on top, and two "honorables" side by side. Less clutter that way.

As for the helping folks out, maybe a dedicated thread (sticky?) for indecisiveness. That would certainly clean things up in here get the signal to noise ratio back in step.

LandoAWD
The weekly DPC has a 3 photo limit. One "Final" on top, and two "honorables" side by side. Less clutter that way.

As for the helping folks out, maybe a dedicated thread (sticky?) for indecisiveness. That would certainly clean things up in here get the signal to noise ratio back in step.

Yeah 👍 , maybe if each week had an accompaning "decision" thread then only final entries would be in here, but it might make it easier to steal ideas....hmmmmm

Back