GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 10

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 206 comments
Erm...... Slick.... If I wanted to Could I change my current Final Entry? I think I might Have a Better Photo Coming.....

ALPHA
Urm, sorry about that I came off all blunt and yeap. Anywho, I'll change it when Slick makes his decision. BTW you've got a very keen eye for spotting these things! ;)

just curious....what was the verdict on the sharpening?

dady5000
Erm...... Slick.... If I wanted to Could I change my current Final Entry? I think I might Have a Better Photo Coming.....
Yes, just re-edit your post with your new final entry.

rafro
Final Entry

Great idea Rafro... very nice use of the track! 👍 👍 Easily my favourite so far...

Some really good pics so far... will be very difficult to compete this week :scared:

Ishar
Slick or Diabolical, is it possible to get a bit of an idea of what will not be chosen. Such as the update of only wanting 1 car in the pics for Tokyo. Or will it just be absolutely anything goes?
As long as it's on Laguna Seca, post what you want.
I'll try to choose the best 20 pictures, no matter the type or number of cars.

Ishar
Also, editing. Size alterations are allowed? Does this mean I can cut that bloody tree out of my first pic?
That's up to S6. You'll have to hear from him.

Ishar
Also, editing. Size alterations are allowed? Does this mean I can cut that bloody tree out of my first pic?
Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.

^^^^C'mon guys. 💡

LandoAWD
Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.

^^^^C'mon guys. 💡

Aha, crop, crop crop crop. Thats good then. That tree looks really awful on the big picture.

FINAL ENTRY

I chose this one above because it shows the rollercoaster like g-forces of the corkscrew.

Others:

FINAL ENTRY

I'm just surprised it hasn't happened already. Tell me any car is allowed and I am going to have fun with it.

how come no one seems to comment on my pics? i want to no what people think as im new to postin pics especialy in the comps and would like to no if im competitive or not ?? my pictures are on page 3 if anyone would care to look lol please, let me no, thank you,

karl.

toska1
how come no one seems to comment on my pics?

Your pictures seem fine although it looks like you took a wierd line to drift on, but I like how you bring out the speed with the blurriness 👍

Back