FINAL ENTRY

Edit: where's my image?!?

Attachments

• Subaru.JPG
    Subaru.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 23
jacoja06
I do not fully understand how to use this imageshack thing :indiff:

Once you uploaded the pic on imageshack, it should show you the 'Thumbnail Code'

You just paste that code onto your message 👍

Anyway here's my submission

FINAL ENTRY

Here's mine. Gotta be an American classic on an American track...that and i'm a Ford buff... :D

FINAL ENTRY

here we go what do you think of this picture? ive increaed the exposesure so they are brighter this time !! 👍

FINAL ENTRY

AND ANOTHER BUT COULDNT PUT IT AS MY FINAL ENTRY DUE TO THE SLIGHT MISHAP WITH THE FRONT WHEEL :grumpy: :grumpy:

hope you like them and i would like to no what you lot think if you would be so kind to let me no considering these 2 pics are my second try and photomode!! :sly: :sly:

Joefish and Alpha, Photoshop to adjust brightness and contrast only, Sharpen filter is not allowed! :)

Orbit
Joefish and Alpha, Photoshop to adjust brightness and contrast only, Sharpen filter is not allowed! :)

whoops! sorry. wasn't aware of that. fixed it. i guess the text can't be deleted either...just added. either way, all i did was shrink it and adjust the brightness/contrast. guess i'll know better in the future... :dopey:

Orbit
Why do you have to be so mean! :grumpy:

I honestly don't see why we can't use the sharpen filter! If you reduce the image size you loose the definition of edges, so naturally a subtle sharpen is order.
The Rules
Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
By manipulation, I interpreted that as no filter craziness is permitted, eg the emboss filter. I’ll alert Slick and ask him…

But if I may ask, how is resizing or anything else we can do not manipulation of the image?

Cheer up, I'm trying to keep you in the competition. Turn images on in your browser and notice the smilie.

It's a photo competition, not an interpretation-of-English debate. Take the rules as they are written and use them to your advantage. Yes, resizing makes the picture sharper, so do it. No, there are no limits to how much brightness or contrast are allowed, so go nuts! This thing's meant to be a bit of fun.

Orbit
Cheer up, I'm trying to keep you in the competition. Turn images on in your browser and notice the smilie.
Urm, sorry about that I came off all blunt and yeap. Anywho, I'll change it when Slick makes his decision. BTW you've got a very keen eye for spotting these things! ;)

dady5000
FINAL ENTRY

Could Someone Kindly Tell me what they think of this photo?
It's nice but could you please make the thumbnail no larger than 400*400? Thanks.

Around a 7.2? A little less blurry and less car in the picture would look a lot better. 👍

Back