GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 23

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 214 comments
Here's some advice.
When taking close up photos it's better to pick a car that's new to Gran Turismo 4. So don't pick a car that been in GT3 or GT Concept cause the cars that are new are modelled better than the ones they simply converted (and touched up a bit) from GT3 to 4. The details are much better visible on the new car additions. 👍

GTChamp2003
Here's some advice.
When taking close up photos it's better to pick a car that's new to Gran Turismo 4. So don't pick a car that been in GT3 or GT Concept cause the cars that are new are modelled better than the ones they simply converted (and touched up a bit) from GT3 to 4. The details are much better visible on the new car additions. 👍

good tip, I didn't know what to do yet. Now I at least have some direction :)

FINAL ENTRY

I'm feeling very confident with this one. I think it's the best i've ever taken.

Nice shot 👍 however I think it needs some brightness & contrast added in photoshop to bring the colours out and possibly crop out some of the top & left hand side - but that's just my opinion.

Okay, lets see. One I was going to use for the Tokyo set of Photos.

FINAL ENTRY

Heres the bigger pic. Full size really, lets see if its not too big.

Resizing my pic, wont be too long.

Final Entry

Preview
nsx3copy4xu.jpg

I like the idea, but is that valid? That looks like it's the rear end of the Toyota 7 Race car. The rules say that any car can be used Except race cars.

RacingFreak2k3
I like the idea, but is that valid? That looks like it's the rear end of the Toyota 7 Race car. The rules say that any car can be used Except race cars.

doh... flippin noobs... i'll delete it... thanks...

I tried something different

FINAL ENTRY

I think some of it has to deal with the Flash drive that saves it also. And rarely the program that saves it to your computer.

Brock5000
Nice shot 👍 however I think it needs some brightness & contrast added in photoshop to bring the colours out and possibly crop out some of the top & left hand side - but that's just my opinion.

Are you using a CRT monitor. Because I have an LCD and it looks fine to me. :guilty:

I like what I am seeing guys!👍 We are getting alot of stylish, quality pictures now are'nt we! I am still looking forward to a couple of other people's entries, because I know they are gonna be top quality!

Final Entry

HMs

I know, the Viper is not vertical, but I just want to share it with you.

Good luck to all!

Back