GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 23

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 214 comments
Ishar, please reduce your preview image to 400*300 or less. Thank you. 👍

Zubicar
Very nice photos atlop & vr6!

Thanks! 👍 It does have some potential :dopey: There are still a few folks Im waiting to see though....Just when I think I enter a good pic...one of them enters a really strong pic...and shatters all hope :lol:

Zubicar > nice shots
your 2nd HM looks incredible as a thumbernail

Indeed, that's a great shot Zubicar. 👍

Final Entry

img012542mv.jpg

Tabs, how do you get the colors to stand out so much? Brightness and contrast just don't do that for me, I can barely get them to look that good even with a good bit of editing!

JTSnooks
Tabs, how do you get the colors to stand out so much? Brightness and contrast just don't do that for me, I can barely get them to look that good even with a good bit of editing!

I think it has a lot to do with the picture itself. Sometimes, with certain shots, I'll try and try but it just won't work.

does it have to show the actual exhaust outlets? or can it just show flame.. ie-dual exhaust & a center shot ..

editnevermind, the shot didnt turn out as well on the monitor :dunce:

Hrm. If this is valid, Slick, this will be my entry instead.

FINAL ENTRY

Unlucky - the rules say no race cars. And it looks like someone else just beat me to using a Caterham - oh well, I'll upload my pics anyway.

I took these before the other Caterham entry was uploaded, and I'm sticking by these... hopefully I have chose the right one - it's never easy :ill:

Please click on the thumbnails - they don't do the pictures any justice!

Honourable Mentions

FINAL ENTRY

EDIT : interesting how my driver has different overalls/helmet to Zubicar's... they must have made more progress than me.

Nice work, RenesisEvo. The detail on that is amazing, this car photographs really well. 👍

FINAL ENTRY

"Marty McFlying"

Other attempts: (too similar to other entries :guilty: )

tabs
Nice work, RenesisEvo. The detail on that is amazing, this car photographs really well. 👍

Thanks a lot! It's also probably the only car that can be photographed from the front, and still show the exhaust pipe :crazy:

lol, same w/ the benz.. i was originally going for the w12, cause it looks like a lambo from the back... but i liked the semi-unique exhaust that the benz has.

Oh crap I totally had a brainfart, no race cars. :dunce:

Nevermind then, back to the T350C.

Back