Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

PERFECT BALANCE
Thanks, it''s not my favorite car ethier, but you have to have some variety. I think everybody like the second pic. I like the banner though.

The banner is awesome 👍 You can catch some really cool pics of the drivers if you´re lucky.

How come you got to drive with the top down?

Can you decide if you want it up or down? or is it down in "Phototravel" mode but up when you race?

Anyhow, great pics!!!!

I like no. 5, where you can see the interior :)

PB, these are some really nice shots, convertibles just suit La Sarthe imo. Also, you picked a different colour than what I expect when I think of AMG's. There's too many good ones to pick favourites, but I love how crisp and clean the car's turned out in them. Very, very nice 👍

ekmatt9
Ooooooooo man, those are sick :D I like this pic the most. How do you set up your camera like it to get that kind of pic?
Thanks, what you do is find a view that is from the side(the farther the better) Manual focus on the car, (press square) And there you go.

Thanks slip!

omg dude, nice, the best merc in the game, great shots dude, really dramatic, my favorite is the last of the horiontals, very like, ending of a commercial type thing. keep it up 👍

Ok, thanks for all the comments. This time, I just wanted to do something wierd. These pics are not especially realistic or anything, but I thought they were cool.

Leave a Comment!

Vonie
I like 'em.
The coloring looks cool.
Thats what I was trying to achieve. I don't know how I came up with it, but I had to do, satuaration, the focal B&W, then more saturation and add warmth, basically a bunch of stuff over and over again.

My favorite is #3, definitely. I can hardly see the wheels on my screen, so I see just the body of the car floating there. The shiny edges and white color make the car's body look almost like a ghost...Long past, the spirit has finally returned to reclaim what once was rightly his....

haha, just gots to ask you...What was your inspiration for this update?? :) Very curious...

I like the colors in the shots, very artistic. And i feel...relaxed???
Good update PB! 👍

I don't really know. I have been wanting to do an old car update for a while. I've been looking for the nissan bluebird in the used car dealer, but had no luck(The old one you can't buy in the new dealer) So I finally decided to go with this car. I tried to apply film grain to the pics, but it took away from the crisp shots I was trying to make, so I did B&W. But while making the banner, I figured out how to do the color thing like that. I liked it so I went back and redid all the pics to this style. Thanks!

you aint kiddin its weird, but really elegant, i like em, nice feel of warmth but still has saturation to it cuz of the contrast with the background, great set, awesome update 👍

Wow PB, while it is weird, that doesn't mean bad. I like it, and you're really getting into your own thing here, more so than before.

Just for that, I think I'll take a certain old white Nissan around a track tonight for my next update (which was the plan all along, shhhh ;))

So, just to reiterate; job well done 👍

SlipZtrEm
Wow PB, while it is weird, that doesn't mean bad. I like it, and you're really getting into your own thing here, more so than before.

Just for that, I think I'll take a certain old white Nissan around a track tonight for my next update (which was the plan all along, shhhh ;))

So, just to reiterate; job well done 👍
Thanks! I'll be waiting for the update. I don't know if it's really my "own" thing. I was just trying some stuff out.

Thanks fletch.

Back