Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

LOL, u had that problem??? I have that problem on every update i have. I MEAN, i show the darkside of GT4's awesome beauty! :)

Aint that car supposed to be that new Acura TSX??????
Weell, anyways that's an awesome update. That TSX, oh... Euro R is CLEAN! Very good PB đź‘Ť

WOW!!!!!

Totally amazing pics of the Accord đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

The quality of the pics are just perfect, so sharp and clear!

All pics are just fantastic, I can't pic a favorite :drool:

Wow, thanks everybody! I'm surprised at the amount of comments I got for this one.:eek:

Most of the really good shots were ruined when I uploaded them.

I can't see anything wrong with the pictures. No one is a prophet on their own land (badly translated from Finnish) but I guess you know what I mean. You see the bad things, we see the good things. :)

My update comes as soon as I find a suitable car. :D

Greycap
I can't see anything wrong with the pictures. No one is a prophet on their own land (badly translated from Finnish) but I guess you know what I mean. You see the bad things, we see the good things. :)
I think the reason you don't see the bad things is because I only posted the best ones out of the few that were left. Thanks:tup:

man, that track does have a lot of jaggies, but if you get the right pic and the right editing, its beautiful. I really love the verts, especially the ones with the buildings, looks like a commercial or somethin, truly great. It seems you have a way of making the car dominant and appear great with the shapes and shinyness of it, and the background is like very present but doesnt take away from the car, only enhances it. good job.

I like your comments(The long explanations) :dopey: :dopey:
They really inspire me to go take more pics. Thanks!
Something like "Nice pics" doesnt really do much. (Exept that's the only thing I can usually come up with.):indiff:

Man, I love your pics. They arent the same as everyones. You know when you see a pic, and you 'nice' but you think 'same old'. Well with yours its 'AMAZING' and thinking 'AMAZING'. :P I like it a lot that your style is SOO different than everyones. I love to see gt4 from new angles, not the 'same old/ đź‘Ť Keep it up.

Thanks G.boss, I'll agree that my stlye is different from the rest, but not about the angles, I think I really need to work on my angles, to me it seems like a lot of my pics are the same.

Good to see some rarer cars here too, and the colour makes it even more unique! My favourite is the second horizontal, I like the colour combination. :)

Thanks Greycap and JFM. I think a darker color whould have suited better, but that car is already bright, and when you add brightness and saturation, well you see what happens. (Looks like a bottle of mountain dew with light in it.)If you know what I'm talking about

PERFECT BALANCE
I meant just the color. If you have ever seen that, that is some REALLY bright green.
Yep, and I have tasted it too. The my face turned bright green... :lol: The color suits the car really well. Are those Spoon Integra wheels on it?

Another great update. I like the last vertical. It's cool because the driver's head is in focus and everything else is blurry.

The color does suit the track well, though.

Vonie
Another great update. I like the last vertical. It's cool because the driver's head is in focus and everything else is blurry.

The color does suit the track well, though.
Thanks Vonie! I like that shot the best too.

THE GREEN GOBLIN!! Those are some sweet shots, for me, it would suck to edit those cause I'd lose count after 20 :D But those are hella nice dude đź‘Ť

Thanks ekmatt9, for me it's easy to edit them because I know what to do to make them look the way I want. If you know that, then you just do everything quickly and end up editing each pic about 30 sec like I did.

Back