Anyone Still Playing MCLA?

• Thread starter Robin
  • 94 comments
I played recently to finish unlocking the R8, and then to paint it fancy colours, like so:
EVA%2001%20R8.jpg

I also made these things, based on older JGTC machines with more than a few liberties taken:
Bomex%20RX7.jpg

Calsonic%20Skyline.jpg

Daishin%20240SX.jpg

And then there's this thing:
Okuu%20Skyline.jpg

Well despite the release of GT6, I am finally back on the game, busy working a few things as well as finding all the Rockstar barrels. Thinking about getting the Audi R8 if I can. ;)

Okey I am probably asking an idiotic question, but how can I post my MCLA photos on here as other people have done. I have googled it but haven't found anything!

I still find it ludicrous how you have to pay $1K just to use some of the facilities for each new vehicle you own.
I kind of do too, but for all the awesome things the game has to offer, it's worth it. :)

The one thing that keeps me from loving the Midnight Club games is the immense difficulty. I've played certain Need for Speed games with manageable difficulties, but the MC games just get to be too difficult often times. I still remember how I have NEVER reached London in the very first Midnight Club back in 2000(?).
Yea Midnight Club games can get difficult at some points, I remember Midnight Club 3 being like that. Haven't played LA enough to know just yet.

Last edited:
I dont speak much english, I am Mexican and I've a question:
How I can saw my album photos on a website of Mindnight Club Los Angeles? I need information.
I would like to see my photos on a website in which I can download and share on my fecebook or use as wallpaper...
Please help me!

My email address is: eyesyoung@live.com

Last edited:
How you do that, about the photos. How you do to share this photos of you album here? Help me!
You have to go to your Rockstar Social Club profile on a computer and click on games. Go down until you see Midnight Club Los Angeles, then click on the Gallery logo. Click on a photo and right click to save the photo to your computer.

Thanks for the answer, I had been wondering how for a while now.

Okey, I don't mean to bomb you with questions Bayne, but do you have to sign up to the social club to link your psn or can you just use your PSN to log in on there? (Googled it already)

Thanks for the answer, I had been wondering how for a while now.

Okey, I don't mean to bomb you with questions Bayne, but do you have to sign up to the social club to link your psn or can you just use your PSN to log in on there? (Googled it already)

I think you still have to make the social club account, as it's a seperate service.

You have to go to your Rockstar Social Club profile on a computer and click on games. Go down until you see Midnight Club Los Angeles, then click on the Gallery logo. Click on a photo and right click to save the photo to your computer.

I did it, but I cant see nothing. When I go to website (Social Club) and open Mindnight Club on Gallery logo, driving test or any of the logos, show me this message:
ERROR
You need to link your account ...

Play the game and check your Social Club account is linked to your user platform. You'll find more information in the link section of your account profile.

I need help! please.

Last edited:
I take it you have to select "Publish" in the game for it to show up on your profile right?

I did it, but I cant see nothing. When I go to website (Social Club) and open Mindnight Club on Gallery logo, driving test or any of the logos, show me this message:
Error
Debes vincular tu cuenta...

Juega al juego y comprueba que tu cuenta del Social Club está vinculada a tu plataforma de usuario. Encontrarás más información en la sección de vinculación de cuenta...
I need help! please.

Error
Debes vincular tu cuenta...

Juega al juego y comprueba que tu cuenta del Social Club está vinculada a tu plataforma de usuario. Encontrarás más información en la sección de vinculación de cuenta...
I need help! please.

You need to go to your profile in the Social Club and link your PSN account by clicking the three bars on that say "Link your account". Go to that and put in your PSN information and log in as usual. It should show up

You need to go to your profile in the Social Club and link your PSN account by clicking the three bars on that say "Link your account". Go to that and put in your PSN information and log in as usual. It should show up

I did it, I link my Gametarg account and I cant see my progress or the album photos. Help me!
(I have xbox live)

Last edited:
I don't know what to tell you, I never done any of this before or used the social club.

It's Ok, thanks. I would like to know how to do this too.
Sonygamer455 Report#64: "Okey I am probably asking an idiotic question, but how can I post my MCLA photos on here as other people have done. I have googled it but haven't found anything!"

My brother bought the complete edition for like 20$ and he let me borrow it. It's one of my most played games on PS3.

getsakeimage.ashx

getsakeimage.ashx

Might have more pictures later...

The Complete Edition is on sale in the PSN Store for $5. I've been looking to get it since Christmas but thought $15 was too much. Downloading it now. Haven't played a game like this since DUB Edition Remix...

Still, actually not, I mean I've been playing it a lot lately but I've had the game for a few years now.

The thing is that it was a traffic NPC, so it added even more oddness to the situation. :dopey:
Yep indeed it does, to make matters even more interesting, it is actually considered as a cop when you look at in your garage, cops see it as one when your driving it too. ;) Speaking of which the traffic cop car you see in the game is another drivable traffic car, (not to be confused with the ones the game has in the dealership ;)) oddly enough it only works online and not single player. :indiff:

Traffic cars are listed as "vehicle ambient" and are not playable, while the playable cars we know are listed as "vehicle player". ;) The story behind the city bus and the traffic cop car being playable is they somehow became listed as "vehicle player", but I am not sure how though, I doubt anybody knows. That being said, that is how people are able to drive these things. ;) How to acquire it though, is something I can't tell due to the AUP (that includes private messages). ;)

Okey sorry for the double post but to anyone out there who plays the PS3 version of MCLA, there is a city bus on "Rate My Ride" on page 2 under "Top Rides" right now if anybody wants it. ;) If you ever see a vehicle called "!!Please add to the string table!!" on "Rate My Ride", that's the city bus. ;)

Also to anybody looking for the Rockstar barrels, here is a map with all the locations if anybody needs it.
junorion_mcla_barrel_2008oct27.jpg

Sorry for the big image, all the other ones where low quality. :ouch:

Also BayneHamlin1121, I have been looking at that bus you posted on here lately and I take back what I said about it being "nothing new". I realized the one you posted has the T - Mobile advertisement on the side while the playable one everybody knows doesn't. Ether you have made a discovery or that person driving it had modified the RPF file to where he can drive traffic cars on a jailbroken PS3. Ether way, this is interesting.

If any GTP'ers want some help completing the online trophies (which are now impossible to finish without a partner helping) drop a reply :)
I still have this game for the PS2! The best thing about this game is the handling is really good! Unlike other game where the car feels too heavy! This is still that game! #RockStarGames**

Back