[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 25: Horizon Creatives

• Thread starter Famine
  • 83 comments
1694189289650.png
1694189295850.png

Very BMW focused month.

Last edited:
I wonder if the iX will include the "IconicSounds" feature in cabin view...

Last edited:
So the E-Ray is only available if you pre-order/buy FMnot8? Yikes.

I mean, I was going to buy it anyway, but that's a bold strategy.

You have to buy FM to get the Eray? that's certainly...a decision.
And here I was hoping I could buy one to scam and resell at a higher price to people via the auction house, like people did with the reintroduced autoshow Italian cars.... :lol:

Last edited:
Debatable if BMW was the brand that needed such an update, but it is what it is I guess.

Happy about the M cars but the BMW EVs can go straight to the bin, nobody asked for them.

As for the E-Ray being only to FM buyers and GP players, that’s a choice to say the least.

Where the hell is the MC20, we gonna have beef PG.
1694190712377.jpeg

Last edited:
Seeing as we've already had two other series' worth of German-oriented car selections, I'm just left a bit disappointed with the car selection this month. I was interested in driving the E-Ray until they stated it was only for FM buyers (I'll be playing it on gamepass because I am still cautiously optimistic about the game). I don't really have any interest in EV's so the Rivians don't really do it for me, but I know they were highly requested so there's that I guess.

Last edited:
I miss the new X3,4,5 or 6 very much. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new M2 will have M Performance parts just like the M3 and M4 🤞

Attachments

• BMW-M2_M_Performance_Parts-2023-ig.jpg
    BMW-M2_M_Performance_Parts-2023-ig.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I get the feeling BMW wanted them in as part of the deal for the new M cars.
Yeah most likely they used it as promo, would’ve rather had the X3M and X5M or returning cars instead.

Speak for yourself, mate. Ive been waiting on the Rivian for ages
Oh I only meant the BMW EVs bro, my bad, I am so happy that the Rivians are finally here, they are bad ass.

Last edited:
Locking the E-Ray behind a preorder for FM Next is probably gonna come back to bite them I bet. People aren't going to take too kindly to that.

Some decent choices with the BMWs and the Rivians, electric or otherwise.

If they'd announced it as "7 cars this month", and then said "by the way, if you buy FM2023 you'll get the cover car in FH5 for free" why would anyone complain?

Also I'd like to note that we will get 7 new to Forza cars out of the total 8. That's got to be a record...

P.S. I was really missing new BMWs, so I'm glad they are here. Although the iX is probably the ugliest car from a German high end brand ever?

Last edited:
Also I'd like to note that we will get 7 new to Forza cars out of the total 8. That's got to be a record...
Actually it's 6 because the 850CSi is recycled, but it was awaited so no one is likely to have a problem with it

Actually it's 6 because the 850CSi is recycled, but it was awaited so no one is likely to have a problem with it
The E-Ray is going to hit FM2023 before FH5 then? Because only the 850CSi is not a brand new car for Forza...

Back