[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 25: Horizon Creatives

• Thread starter Famine
  • 83 comments
I saw that you can now "clip" a lot of the vanilla objects together. Any word if that includes the platforms that have different surface types, i.e. the dirt platforms and the like? I'd love to go through my old creations and do more to smooth those sections out.

View attachment 1285996
Behold the mighty Tsuru mortals, and despair!!!
This is a bad custom, but it's still probably better than what we'll get next month.

Tsuru/Sentra was modified as shown in this image during the tuner era, and aftermarket brands released various body kits.
But the fact that those days are already past means we are unlikely to get a bodykit for this model.
Perhaps Tsuru's body kit will only have Forza bumpers and wings to choose from, or a small selection of parts available on other models, such as a universal rally kit.

But there's still a good chance we'll finally get our hands on a brand new and first stereotype "Mexican" culture car. Not another latest European hypercar or high-end saloon.
I'm tired of the S1 and S2 class cars, so that makes me happy.

It's interesting seeing the reaction to the E-Ray being a cross-game promotional reward, because it's exactly the same thing that Turn10 did for the launch of the original Horizon. Buying FH1 unlocked the Challenger 392 in FM4, with no other way to get that car until FH1 launched with it in.

To reiterate, you don't need to buy FM. Just downloading it in Gamepass is enough to earn the car.
Looks like it's around £5 for a month of game pass, so it's still 5x the price of the two car packs per car.

Doesn't affect me as I was buying FM anyway, but I'm not keen on the trend of increasing the post-release spend for people who want to own all the cars, on top of the highest price edition. I think there was only one extra paid car pack in FH4, now we have two in FH5 and another car on top that you have to pay for one way or another.

Having said that, if you compare to the cost of buying every car and track in some other games, Forza is still a pretty cheap option. I'd just personally prefer to be able to pay right at the start for an edition that will include absolutely everything that will ever be released for the game, then I can choose if I want to pay that or not rather than have an unknown drip feed of extra cost.

Last edited:
I feel bad for people on old gen consoles who can't play FM2023. I hope PG have plans to make the E-Ray available to them at some point.

I know I'm in a minority here, and I am happy for everyone that wanted it, but bloody hell I find that Rivian an ugly looking lump of metal that just doesn't inspire me.

Very happy with the other cars overall and especially the Event Lab Island.

The first month of Gamepass can be had for $1. And if you do Gamepass Ultimate then you can stream FM2023 over xCloud. No need to even download it.

I feel bad for people on old gen consoles who can't play FM2023. I hope PG have plans to make the E-Ray available to them at some point.
I'm a perfect example of this.
And my PC does not meet the minimum requirements for FM8.
If I don't need to play or start FM8, I can subscribe to GP for just one month and receive E-Ray.
However, with the PC version of GP, will it be possible to download the game on a PC that does not meet the minimum requirements?
If I couldn't even download FM8 with a "not available on your device" warning like the Android store does, E-Ray would be the most expensive DLC for me.

Was hoping with the 2.0 we’d be able to have races starts from anywhere, but the additions they‘ve made will help greatly. I have plenty of ideas for circuits to take place in the stadium and being able to create a preset for future stadium floors will save so much time.

I feel bad for the classic cars with 'Scooby Doo' liveries, so wish FM wasn't even on GP! :P
Wait... so you want fewer people to be able to play the game?

My Scooby-Doos all have blue liveries with yellow Pleiades stars by the way, except the Brat maybe.

Wait... so you want fewer people to be able to play the game?

My Scooby-Doos all have blue liveries with yellow Pleiades stars by the way, except the Brat maybe.
Yeah, I'd rather only have people who are serious enough about the game to buy it, playing.
More chance of better races and better liveries and God forbid they do seasonal outfits, less chance of seeing a Christmas or Halloween themed one in July.

Tired Downton Abbey GIF by Sky España

Not much hidden stuff this week:

1694706402928.png
1694706422757.png

I wouldn't exactly say these were hidden this week, but...
1695309453389.png
1695309476540.png

Also I have a ZR2 tune that will do the two harder Danger Signs almost exactly and clear the Desert Dunes one by all of the distance: 224 016 742

The BMW iX xdrive50 is quick on acceleration but by God aren't these all electric cars boring as sin? Sound like a high pitched electric power mower 🙄

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Creative Zen

Forza Horizon 5’s latest Series, Horizon Creatives, moves into its third week today, with a new set of challenges and events primarily based on the theme of creativity...

I mean, this is about as not-hidden as it gets, given that it looks like a green oil rig parked up on the shore, but whatever:

1695917501674.png
1695917489158.png

Back