Beam NG Drive

• Thread starter JR98
  • 131 comments
full

full

full

I wish they'd add a no damage multiplayer mode. The handling is the best I've played. I'm not saying the damage is bad but the power used to compute it could be used to add more cars.

Last edited:
Hello!
I have played BeamNG before, a couple of times (total of 9 hours on Steam), but my uncle won't let me play it anymore, because it was on his "work computer" (fyi, it's a TUF Gaming laptop)

VXR
If God created a vehicle sandbox, this would be it. Best sim I've ever played.
Seems God is a big fan of soft-body physics, but very static, empty environments. In his place, Bruce Almighty-like, I would balance it a bit more towards being well rounded in other aspects too, like breakable environments and a more proper open-world map implementation. Some bigger maps, closer in size to your typical open world game, would be mind-blowing.
I wish they'd add a no damage multiplayer mode. The handling is the best I've played. I'm not saying the damage is bad but the power used to compute it could be used to add more cars.
This too. If there were options for just racing or something, turning down the damage, for people having to do with quad-cores, would be nice

Back