*Complete* SNAIL Michelin Pilot Challenge, "PS5 Users ONLY",GS/GT4 Monthly Series, Congrat's to Rauljimenez76 for the Championship!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 994 comments
PSN ID: saber_stance
GTPlanet ID: Saber_stance
Car Number: 25
PS5 Platform: yes
Car: ford mustang 15
PSN ID: Tex_Hill
GTPlanet ID: TexHill
Car Number: 73
PS5 Platform: Yes
Car: McLaren 650S '14
Welcome fellas. Feel free to get started on the car builds and liveries. Be sure to follow the build instructions and livery requirements very carefully. Once complete, post here or pm me with screenshots of side, front, rear, and top over the "white" preview background for final approval. If everything is good, your car will be added to the driver profile page and eventually the series spotters guide. Glad to have you.👍

Good morning fellas,
Numbers for the roster are starting to come together. We're currently sitting at 13 drivers entered. I have reached out and recieved responses of interest from @Kgffy @Rob Brown and @JDMKING13 . Hoping they make their entry soon so we can establish a start date....targeting sometime in middle to end of April once we reach a roster of at least 16 drivers.

With that said, everyone is encouraged to start building their cars and getting their liveries rendered and submitted.
NOTE: One amendment made to the livery requirements, for those who already have their's created, --on the front windshield banner, place the manufacture emblem on the driverside corner of the blue banner, and then your car number in the passenger corner of the blue banner in white. Should look like this:
Screenshot_20230316_104909_YouTube.jpg

Be sure to submit your livery for approval, and a final side profile shot over a white background to be added to the driver profile page and eventual spotters guide. See you fellas on track soon.

1. NOVA-0479 / llNovall (#4)
2. Sand_68 / socalnatv (#68)
3. tyro_2004_2004 / Tyro (#40)
4. Ice Warden / IceWarden (#22)
5. Harry_Rowley_10 / Harry Rowley (#10)
6. DucatiRobb / Bologna_Duc (#88)
7. Phlano_099 / Phlano099 (#99)
8. Rauljimenez76 / noob01_imdead (#12)
9. Nyati_Jumapili / Nyati_Jumapili (#31)
10. sterdad / starfox24 (#24)
11. AKZL298 / Akzl298 (#298)
12. saber_stance / Saber_stance (#25)
13. Tex_Hill / TexHill (#73)

Welcome fellas. Feel free to get started on the car builds and liveries. Be sure to follow the build instructions and livery requirements very carefully. Once complete, post here or pm me with screenshots of side, front, rear, and top over the "white" preview background for final approval. If everything is good, your car will be added to the driver profile page and eventually the series spotters guide. Glad to have you.👍
where is the livery instructions

Last edited:
Leaning towards Merc but will decide on car tomorrow
@llNovall can u help me with liverly, I know I need to learn
But I know u enjoy making too 😉
Glad to have you again, and certainly can work on a livery. I'll hit you and raul up when I get them together. Time to get creative. 👍

Thanks! I think Im gonna go with the mclaren. And is 49 available?
49 is good, and Ill mark you down for the McLaren. Let me know if you need any help on the livery or if you prefer, Im happy to render one for you. Let me know. Glad to have you.👍

In fact the only 3 decals that load for me are the GT4, the digital number plate and the michelin pilot challenge.

I can't get most of the sticker links to work. The GS class link is a black GT4 sticker...is that right?
Some of these were carry over. I'll work on re-sourcing the correct links tomorrow. If you search Michelin, alot of them come up. For the gs, search class, numberplate, etc. But ill try to source correct links tomorrow.

Not really. Only ones that carry over are those that were transferred by those who rendered the decals.
Try the new links in Section 3 of 1st post. Updated this morning. Let me know if they generate for you.

Season Opener
at Watkins Glen Int'l
on Friday, April 21st, 2023
Room Opens at 9pm EST
Alright Drivers, we are sitting at 15 drivers on the roster, and I'm now confident we will reach and surpass the 16 drivers needed on the roster to start the season.
Our First Event is at Watkins Glen Int'l. Time and Conditions will be announced in the Confirmation Reminder Post, to be posted roughly 2 weeks before Race Night.

Grid Priority for each Race Night is on a simple "First to Confirm" basis up to 16 spots, then Reserve priority to bump in as well.

Drivers are welcome to Confirm Attendance at any time, starting from this post on up to the room opening on race night. (After each event, Confirmations for the next event open immediately after the Race Room is closed.)

Get to work on those builds and liveries. I'll have liveries rendered for those who requested to you guys in the next week or so. Practice rooms will be opening over the next few weeks. See you all track soon.

1. NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
2. Sand_68 / @socalnatv (#68)
3. tyro_2004_2004 / @Tyro (#40)
4. Ice Warden / @IceWarden (#22)
5. Harry_Rowley_10 / @Harry Rowley (#10)
6. DucatiRobb / @Bologna_Duc (#88)
7. Phlano_099 / @Phlano099 (#99)
8. Rauljimenez76 / @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
9. Nyati_Jumapili / @Nyati_Jumapil (#31)
10. sterdad / @starfox24 (#24)
11. AKZL298 / @Akzl298 (#298)
12. saber_stance / @Saber_stance (#25)
13. Tex_Hill / @TexHill (#73)
14. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)
15. Kaeltho / @Kaeltho

Back