Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,980 comments
IMG_20240521_001828.png

Alina already proved to America she's completely inept at practicing law. No need to go on Fox to keep convincing us of that fact.

"COVID-19 the media pandemic that killed barely anyone" except for nearly 1,200,000 Americans, and 7,000,000 worldwide. But sure. Barely anyone.

Don't. I've made this mistake too many times. When you try to understand some of these right wing conspiracies, and put even an ounce of logic behind it, you generally up going down the rabbit hole to look it up and end up regretting it.
Honestly I don't even know what meaning it's supposed to convey. Is it a virus from vaginas? Is it a virus that gives you vaginas? Both?

"COVID-19 the media pandemic that killed barely anyone" except for nearly 1,200,000 Americans, and 7,000,000 worldwide. But sure. Barely anyone.
It’s grossly ironic.

“Covid deaths are fake! They count people who died in a motorcycle accident that had Covid!”

Same people:
“He didn’t die of a stroke. He got the jab, that’s what killed him”.

Just a completely different world they’re in.

Conservatives: "Small government. Incrementalism. Free speech."

Also conservatives:

sd-emails.jpg

TB
I was not aware they they had palm trees in the Bronx.
Whatever garbage gen-AI model was utilized probably interpreted "black people" in the prompt as "make it look like Haiti."

Edit: What's on the grill? WHAT'S ON THE GRILL?!?!?!

Last edited:
Back