Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
Hey VinyL great work on the Volvo 👍

Heres some of my best and favourites...

^^This ones a little dark though.

P.S:Im new at this so any feedback would be greatly appriciated.

gt_Sileighty_1
Example

(GOD FOOT Hoshino Kouzou, "Untill I die it's GT-R")lol
late Initial D 4th stage for anyone who doesn't know who I'm talking about.:)

hahah GOD FOOT lmao! Nice very nice. Now to see the s2000; God of Hand or was it Handling lolz... :dunce:

tougemonster
hahah GOD FOOT lmao! Nice very nice. Now to see the s2000; God of Hand or was it Handling lolz... :dunce:
Nahh..., the only S2000 that looks like his is the type V and thats a roadster, I've tryed the Spoon (which is the same body style but you can't put a spoiler, damn PD)so I never botherd with it.:ill:
Edit: I swore I put these pictures in another thread? ahh well.

I just love the hachirokus 👍 👍 .... Still wondering the best settings for this baby (The Shuichi Shigeno Version) ... anyone can help ?

The last one's edited using PS, heheh ....

G-T-4-Fan
OMG NOOOO DONT TRY TO JUDGE ALL S2000's on drifting by drifting a SPOON S2000:ill:

Spoon SUCKS! S2000 rocks:sly:
Did you at all, at anytime, read what I posted, OR did you just see "Spoon S2000" and "I never bothered"?I love anything that goes sideways!!!
r1pster
I just love the hachirokus 👍 👍 .... Still wondering the best settings for this baby (The Shuichi Shigeno Version) ... anyone can help ?
It depends on what kind of Drift you like and how you "control" your drift.:dopey:Most people wouldn't be able to drift my settings(soft front/tight rear).

ekmatt9
:lol: Now I'm going to have to buy that Volvo wagon and do a report for BESTuners and an update for my gallery :D

i've started a trend . . i can feel it :D . . .i hope i gonna get credit for it . . .lol

edit: took some picture out . . . and put them in my gallery . . . .

Back