Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
I LOVE my drop top miatas :sly: and my drop top women, aahha, and it is amazingly easy to drift on wet tarmac
notice the rare 4 spoke red japanese rims..:dopey:
th_miatadriftmagcoverII.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/crowbar2005/miatadriftmagcoverII.jpg

First of all go with Imsgeshack.us, it's the standard on GTP (all you need is an email account and thats it) once you load an image, this should be display, then copy and paste the highlighted area, and wella!

First attempt at a proper set of pics, wasn't all that enamored with most of these, so I didn't spend any time on them in Photoshop, just quick brightness/contrast correction in PSP. A couple of rushed attemps at some wide shots in there too.

Practicing in the GS:

Hi guys im new here and heres a cpl of my drifting shots which i touched up slightly.

Let me know what u think! :)

M3 csl geting well sidey ways!

RX7 Smoking like a 90 year old!

Like i said guys i wouldnt mnd some feedback for my first shots!

The angle is good, but they lack color.

If you use photoshop, play around with the brightness/contrast or better, learn to use levels, your shot will stand out more. :)

Thanks for the advice about the brightness and contrast.
I was using photoshop CS2 but i just added the lens flares in the m3 pic and just resized the rx7. Im doin sum driftin just now so ill get sum shots and play with em sum more then get em up here in a bit!

pidge87
Hi guys im new here and heres a cpl of my drifting shots which i touched up slightly.

Let me know what u think! :)

M3 csl geting well sidey ways!

RX7 Smoking like a 90 year old!

Like i said guys i wouldnt mnd some feedback for my first shots!
The FD is great nice angle and speed motion!👍

Rite here we go guys i just had a manic sideways session at Special Stage Route 5 and heres the results. I havent edited these at all they are straight from GT4 all i have done is resize them! :sly: (IMO they were good enuf but u tell me?)

The shuichi trueno is now officially my favourite car!! Its pimpin some serious camber aswell and it just holds the drift all the way through the corners! :bowdown:

Hope u like 'em

Back