img00166ki.th.jpg
img00172wx.th.jpg
img00213ew.th.jpg
img00265de.th.jpg

img00270xb.th.jpg
img00299dw.th.jpg

img00327go.th.jpg

my mines skyline has a whoping 590kw like 900 somthing hp

Well they're drift pictures. If I had to judge them as I would in the photomode video subforum then I would say (all of you) concentrate on the countersteering more, too much smoke around here;)

Here are some of my pics that i already posted in my welcome thread.
Pics arent edited,there are directly from memory stick!

S13 is a real beauty,my uncle from switzerland had one,but he sold it,i dont know how much,before 9 years ago!

Went looking for an AE86 Trueno but to be honest they are silly money over hre because of their popularity. I know a guy with an SR20 engine in his Toyota Levin.

Never ever saw a Trueno in real life, I did see some old MR2's but nothing spectaculair. Never saw a skyline or lancer, see some subaru's here, mostly honda civics:yuck: Never saw a Silvia either.

Anyone with any ideas on buying a drift car. GT4 Fan would you follow the Drifting in Holland at all, is there like a D1 organization there. I know a Dutch guy who drifts in a Falken sponsored 180SX. its in the full Falken colours also.

Lol beware not to spam nomuken;) But ah well, no I dont follow the dutch drift competition. I cant watch it on tv or something, but I am thinking of when I buy a car to buy a FR one at least, I just did some searching and there are some very cheap silvia's out there, not like the S13 but still an FR and pretty cheap.

It will be darn cheap when I'm 18 for sure but I'm worried that the parts will run out for these cars then.
I dont have alot of intention to start drifting but it would just be cool to have that addition to your car. Just to try it out on a very empty big parking lot if you gather the courage. I dunno the idea just makes me wonder:P

I know what you mean. I've driven some scary cars. Drifting has always been a dream to me. When i lost control of a 350bhp Skyline I didn't know whether to laugh or CRAP myself. It fishtailed for about 400 metres. It is alot safer in GT4. lol. Thanks for the search for Silvias..

@nomuken:i registered to this forum a long time a go,but i didnt post anything,just readed the threads.
@all:i dont scare, i have a lot of co-driver expirience!
Sorry for OT!

Ah, you rally , my Uncle used to be a co-driver in a Lancia.... but I can't remember the model of Lancia it was. This was back in the 70's. I think it can be scarier to be a co driver as you have no control over what the driver does. You really need to trust his judgement.

Hmmm, Ok. I guess you chose the wrong thread, it's the Drift Photo thread.

And to *try* to answer your questions, you buy them. But I don't think there is a super seven.

And thanks G-T-4-Fan! :)

Back