Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,051 comments
GJ8paD4WsAEfFy0.jpeg

Bent sheet metal is stronger than flat sheet metal.

I'm fairly certain the same doesn't apply to steel beams.

Especially when the bending apparatus is a ship.

TB

I also don't want Musk building bridges. Unless the state and government can 100% implicate him if there is a failure of any kind.

Even if you were to reuse everything somehow, I get the feeling that Elon doesn't understand how difficult it is to build a bridge in a heavily used shipping channel. The cleanup alone is probably going to take six months.

Replace understand with know.
Look, knowledge is just an impediment to true visionary leadership. A real leader doesn't let something like "knowledge" get in the way. They just spend $44 billion dollars and then blame everyone else.

TB

This Truss, Elon? The one that's all ****ed up? The one that's mostly sitting in salt water at the moment? The one with 50 year old steel?

2024-03-27T015537Z_328988864_RC21U6A4XII5_RTRMADP_3_MARYLAND-INCIDENT-BRIDGE-1024x540.jpg

Typically you don't want your bridge to deform plastically.

Also, what other entity would be building a bridge if not a commercial one? Does the city council of Baltimore have a bridge building side hustle?

Last edited:
This Truss, Elon? The one that's all ****ed up? The one that's mostly sitting in salt water at the moment? The one with 50 year old steel?

View attachment 1342577

Typically you don't want your bridge to deform plastically.

Also, what other entity would be building a bridge if not a commercial one? Does the city council of Baltimore have a bridge building side hustle?
Maybe Baltimore is going to build a new age Ponte Vecchio?

Make Pangea Great Again or something.

Unfortunately, a lot of people still think people and dinosaurs coexisted. The media doesn't help either since it routinely shows cavemen with dinosaurs.

Make Pangea Great Again or something.

Unfortunately, a lot of people still think people and dinosaurs coexisted. The media doesn't help either since it routinely shows cavemen with dinosaurs.
Wait, we didn't domesticate them?

And we definitely mixed concrete in the neck of a pelican.

And attended Water Buffalo meetings when we weren't at the bowling alley after a day at the quarry.

Except for the time they attempted the Indinarockalis 500 with their Maserocky.

Last edited:
You’re all wrong…

IMG_0320.jpeg

Clearly they were not made extinct but merely adopted Human likeness. Eventually humans forgot about it and assumed they were their own species and this is why we have our royal family now. They’re not lizard people from another planet but just good old earth born dino’s in humans guise.

You’re all wrong…

View attachment 1342853

Clearly they were not made extinct but merely adopted Human likeness. Eventually humans forgot about it and assumed they were their own species and this is why we have our royal family now. They’re not lizard people from another planet but just good old earth born dino’s in humans guise.
Thanks a bunch for reminding me of one of the single biggest downer ending of any TV show, ever (let alone a kids show).

For that everyone has to share in the negativity (spoiler - they don't make it)

Thanks a bunch for reminding me of one of the single biggest downer ending of any TV show, ever (let alone a kids show).

For that everyone has to share in the negativity (spoiler - they don't make it)

Dinosaurs started out as a simple family sitcom (with a dinosaur twist) and ended up one of the most subversive shows in US TV history.

Dinosaurs started out as a simple family sitcom (with a dinosaur twist) and ended up one of the most subversive shows in US TV history.
If they made its final episode today the amount of people who would explode over it being 'woke propaganda' would be uncountable, Fox would literally explode in rage.

If they made its final episode today the amount of people who would explode over it being 'woke propaganda' would be uncountable, Fox would literally explode in rage.
Their hero Seuss's book The Lorax is straight woke eco-propaganda. I'm sure they all read that one, right? /s

Their hero Seuss's book The Lorax is straight woke eco-propaganda. I'm sure they all read that one, right? /s
He's a short, orange being with funky hair. Seems like it should be at the top of the "required to be a Republican" reading list.

Bonus, it's about at the top end of their literacy.

Back