Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,020 comments
The fastest, cheapest and safest option is to build the new bridge from new material. Reusing the old steel might work, but it would be a nightmare to take everything apart, inspect the steel, document the available profiles and lengths, and then puzzle it together into a new bridge.
And keep Elon Musk away from it. Although, then again, he will probably call one of the structural engineers a "pedo".

Interesting...

Screenshot_20240404-165517.png

I'll let you know if my Xitter account suddenly goes away "by mistake".

The fastest, cheapest and safest option is to build the new bridge from new material. Reusing the old steel might work, but it would be a nightmare to take everything apart, inspect the steel, document the available profiles and lengths, and then puzzle it together into a new bridge.
Stop being so woke.
Full force of the law? Um....
Botting and trolling are illegal, obviously.

Interesting...

View attachment 1343442

I'll let you know if my Xitter account suddenly goes away "by mistake".
He only brought the bots back to try and make himself look like the hero by getting rid of all of the bots he is responsible for. He'll probably fail at that but we won't hear it.

I'd just be happy if the account settings to unsubscribe from twitter e-mails weren't locked when you were banned, or when you're banned you're automatically unsubscribed.

In other words, the Nissan did what it was supposed to do and absorbed the impact to protect the passengers. The Cybertruck refused to bend and passed the full force of the impact directly to the passenger.
53631854516_26945559e0_o.jpg

In other words, the Nissan did what it was supposed to do and absorbed the impact to protect the passengers. The Cybertruck refused to bend and passed the full force of the impact directly to the passenger.
View attachment 1343470

Getting t-boned is the worse position to be in though rather than front impact. So it's not as clear that the injury is inappropriate for the impact.

View attachment 1343470
Exactly why the stupid things can't be sold in Europe, they were never getting past the required crash test standards.

Last edited:
The “glass didn’t even break” is exactly how a billionaire drowned in her’s recently bc they couldn’t get through, tmu.

The “glass didn’t even break” is exactly how a billionaire drowned in her’s recently bc they couldn’t get through, tmu.
Going back to the tweet a few posts up, "It's a tank" is a funny way of saying it's an iron coffin.

View attachment 1343470
Both cars experienced the same impact force (for every action there’s an equal and opposite reaction). The crumple zone of the Nissan reduced the impact force for both vehicles, by distributing the crash energy over a greater distance (force = energy/distance).

The Nissan driver probably experienced a greater impact force than the Cybertruck driver though, because the Cybertruck is a heavier car and as such it didn’t accelerate as much from the impact as the Nissan did (acceleration = force/mass). The force experienced by the driver depends on the acceleration of the car (and on the presence of airbags and seatbelts).

As for being on the receiving end of a T-bone collision, that’s one of the few cases where you don’t want your vehicle to crumple, because there’s only so far the side of your vehicle can crumple before you’re in the crumple zone yourself, so that’s actually one of the few scenarios where the Cybertruck might be considered safe.

Screenshot-20240405-072907-Samsung-Internet.jpg

The non-native nativist parasite phenomenon is so wild man.
Illegal vs. legal... it doesn't matter anymore to the right wingers. They used to really hang on this idea that illegal was this horrible thing that made all the difference. "I'm not against legal immigration, just illegal immigration" used to be the line. That was pretense.

The core of the panic is that outsiders are threatening the American way of life, and that multicultural Democrats are encouraging a cultural shift by bringing outsiders. This can be blamed for all kinds of problems, from rising prices, to unemployment, crime, poor schools, even traffic.

Xenophobia is what this is, combined with a heavy dose of confirmation bias. They're scared of outsiders, and they perceive the negative effects of outsiders in every traffic delay and purchase, whether related or not.

Last edited:
Illegal vs. legal... it doesn't matter anymore to the right wingers. They used to really hang on this idea that illegal was this horrible thing that made all the difference. "I'm not against legal immigration, just illegal immigration" used to be the line. That was pretense.

The core of the panic is that outsiders are threatening the American way of life, and that multicultural Democrats are encouraging a cultural shift by bringing outsiders. This can be blamed for all kinds of problems, from rising prices, to unemployment, crime, poor schools, even traffic.

Xenophobia is what this is, combined with a heavy dose of confirmation bias. They're scared of outsiders, and they perceive the negative effects of outsiders in every traffic delay and purchase, whether related or not.
I'd suggest that it never mattered. Legality has always been a red herring. The concern is immigration, legality notwithstanding, but legality is a way to obfuscate.

It's so funny because I've seen legality offered as the sticking point when, in the very same breath, the actual issue is clearly stated to be immigration itself.

I'm not against legal immigration, but it should not decrease quality of life for citizens, absolute no go for me is increase in population density.
An increase in population by immigration, legality notwithstanding, necessarily increases population density, even if an increase in population density doesn't necessarily decrease quality of life for citizens. And obviously citizenship is a substantial leap from legal residency, but the latter doesn't receive the same consideration with regard to quality of life...because legality isn't the actual issue.

Also funny is that particular nativist parasite isn't only non-native, but it's also apparently neither citizen nor resident. It apparently resides in a country that isn't the United States. National borders are so important...except when they're not important at all. Weird that nativist parasites, like nationalists (and there's significant overlap between the two), are so concerned by matters in countries that are not "their own."

View attachment 1343470
Curious about how somebody would have their legs broken with no obvious cabin intrusion. Not saying its not possible, but I'd like to see more information. Would hate to see what would happen to the squishy organic things in the event of a Cybertruck on Cybertruck crash.

Curious about how somebody would have their legs broken with no obvious cabin intrusion. Not saying its not possible, but I'd like to see more information. Would hate to see what would happen to the squishy organic things in the event of a Cybertruck on Cybertruck crash.
Legs were pre-broken at the dealership?

Curious about how somebody would have their legs broken with no obvious cabin intrusion.
Could be something to do with inadequate crumple zones leading to excessive g-forces and the occupant being slammed against the interior. That's one of the contributing factors in fatality rates in racing cars back in the days when they made the car bodies really strong in a misguided attempt to protect the driver.

Back