Formula 1 crypto.com Miami Grand Prix 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 321 comments
Lando Norris GIF by McLaren

I don't know what Mclaren did to that car but holy crap, what a race for them.

Halfway there for Norris. As F1 races these days are decided around a table, let's see if they let him keep it...

I've got £10 that says 45 takes credit in a Truth.

Last edited:
Zak must be absolutely chuffed. He made comments earlier in the weekend that they thought they were maybe still a year out from hanging with Red Bull & too early to know how close the upgrades will bring them.

Lando clinched a victory where he made time on Max & Oscar was also super strong until his incident. What a huge turnout around from Miami last year.

Last edited:
You've had quite a few interesting takes, but this takes the title.
And all better than yours.

Great for Lando, no question marks over his status or ability. Mclaren upgrades have worked at Miami at least, wonder if they'll hold up at other circuits.

I hope the upgrade to the car keeps them in the fight! I have no doubt Max will the championship but having other winners will make this season better to watch.

For not having a 1v1 battle to the checkered flag with a photo finish, that a tense race. Jesus.

Huge congrats to Lando! So pumped! The dude worked hard for that. Super stoked for him. So many hugs. Wholesome. His McLaren looked quick.

Shame about Piastri. He had serious pace and solid tire management this afternoon.

Can't say I'm pleased with Sainz... I like him. Just not today.

That's pretty much it... so much nerves for Lando, I didn't really pay attention to anything else in the race.

Landooooooooooooooooo!

giphy.gif

Back