Formula 1 Qatar Airways Gran Premio del Made in Italy E Dell'Emilia-Romagna 2023 (Called Off)Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 45 comments
So, we won't get the Montreal rowing basin event at Imola? First F1 race outright cancelled due to flooding/weather, that's for certain. Hopefully the casualties and destruction will not get any worse.

Was thinking, oh there's a spot right after Monza but that would mean 5 weeks of races in a row...which is great for fans and a grind to everyone else. Or maybe the week before the Dutch GP? Not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:
The only option really is the first weekend of August, after the Hungarian GP, but the summer break is written into the regulations so that may not happen now.

It could slot into the gap left by the Chinese Gran.....oh wait that's already passed

Last edited:
Coming soon to a thread near you, "F1 races that never happened."

We could resurrect the 2020 Australian GP thread, the only World Championship event which had been canceled after teams arrived. Obviously more races were quickly shuttered for a while, and it wasn't uncommon for a few races to face cancellation in the days before the ultra-professionalism we have now.

1985 Belgian GP is the only championship-grade event which had been similarly postponed to a later date in the same year. That's right, Fair Park, you're not the track in history with a rapidly decaying asphalt surface!

Last edited:
F1 is streaming the 2005 San Marino gp, I miss these cars. I’ll take James Allen over Croft any day too.

Last edited:
Rather have Imola than Las Vegas or Miami.

I'd cancel Las Vegas amd replace it with Imola.

Last edited:
Back