Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.46 Will Add the Skoda Vision GT, Sony's Afeela, & a Classic Chevelle

• Thread starter Famine
  • 303 comments
It truly has never been more over than it is now folks
It better not be over…

1.43 💩’d on my $1400 dd extreme. Making it a slightly better dd pro. Also, introducing a few bugs in the dd pro and dd+/extreme lines.

Presently given the state of ffb im about as excited for this update as i am to gamble on a potentially wet fart while wearing white pants.(tba: thats kinda what it feels like with the wheel(pd issues, not fanatec))

@mastretta_mx well…when you think about it thats all there really is to do with these cars as none are really worth driving. So yeah, ghetto photoshop on!

Last edited:
I hope there's a surprise otherwise this update is meh.
Surprise! Three events, one in the VGT series, one USA 550PP and one in Tokyo featuring a speech bubble about each car! :dopey:
Double surprise! Czech scapes!
I hope there will be something like this in the official announcement of Skoda that will be released tomorrow...View attachment 1349732
You're hoping for Ĺ koda to make a vague Pikes Peak tease? Or specifically to show a Fabia R5 rally car below a "Ĺ koda Fabia not available in Gran Turismo 7. To be provided in a future update" message, and then watch them add a 2023 Ĺ koda Fabia Monte Carlo Edition 150, nineteen months after the trailer? :lol: I don't mean to sound so vitriolic, but PD's 23-year PsyOp about "maybe adding Pikes Peak later, dunno, lol" has worn away at my copium-addled sanity.

Love the big Chevelle. Wish we could have some more vintage wheels- Champ 500's, VN402 "daisies", etc. Seems like PD has a license for American Racing stuff... Oh, and while you're on A-Bodies, a GSX would be sooooooo nice! Maybe a 71 so we can have more colors? Stratomist Blue, please!

Last edited:
They should make GT8 strictly VGT’s. They seem to like them… I’d like to see how that goes over. Lol
Sign Me Up Do Something GIF

Oh, I really was hoping for a bit more on the Skoda front. Nevermind, there is Skoda hope for the future! :D

Who doesn't love a Chevelle?
Same, I was excited to get road and rally Fabias, but who knows, maybe an update in not too long.

Nice to see the Chevelle SS with all it's badging intact, probably the biggest victim of Forza's weird recent policy of nuking all mentions of SS as it made that model look like an unlicensed mobile game asset. Having the Skoda brand is also neat, though it'll probably be a while before we see an actual non vgt Skoda show up.

Having the Skoda brand is also neat, though it'll probably be a while before we see an actual non vgt Skoda show up.
I do think it'll be worth paying attention to this "unveiling" this evening for this, there's a non-zero chance Ĺ koda use the platform to go "also look forward to <other Ĺ koda model> coming to the game in a future update!"

Do we know if that LS6 is going to pop up on the engine swap list? I hope they get a little more adventurous with the LS swaps. Anything you can think of has probably already been done.

Last edited:
Nice to see the Chevelle SS with all it's badging intact, probably the biggest victim of Forza's weird recent policy of nuking all mentions of SS as it made that model look like an unlicensed mobile game asset. Having the Skoda brand is also neat, though it'll probably be a while before we see an actual non vgt Skoda show up.
I had to look that up and yes, the censorship of “SuperSport” is actually a thing, and I just cannot fathom it. Have we really stooped so low as a society?

Yes, I too, look forward to driving the American Chevrolet Chevelle (banned word).

Last edited:
I wonder if all the Impreza's will get Gr.B engine swaps on this update. All the Evo's got it on the last one. Of course, that's another 5 or 6 more cars I'll need to buy to do the swaps. Boy, doing all these engine swaps is getting expensive.

It really is strange, nobody in their right mind is going to think of the Third Reich’s Schutzstaffel when they see the SS badging…

I wonder if all the Impreza's will get Gr.B engine swaps on this update. All the Evo's got it on the last one. Of course, that's another 5 or 6 more cars I'll need to buy to do the swaps. Boy, doing all these engine swaps is getting expensive.
Yes they are. I can't play everyday but I have like 10 engines in my 'parts' bin and I don't have any of the cars that go with them. Actually,that's a lie. I have a Tundra built for off-road races at Colorado...but I'm not swapping it with that Lexus V8 racing engine
Edit:"Yes they are" to how expensive they're becoming, not if the Impreza is getting a Gr.B swap. I don't know about that topic as of right now.

Last edited:
Yes they are. I can't play everyday but I have like 10 engines in my 'parts' bin and I don't have any of the cars that go with them. Actually,that's a lie. I have a Tundra built for off-road races at Colorado...but I'm not swapping it with that Lexus V8 racing engine
Edit:"Yes they are" to how expensive they're becoming, not if the Impreza is getting a Gr.B swap. I don't know about that topic as of right now.
I'm trying to do them all since I had 100M credits in the account and already own every other car, wheel, paint chip and everything else in the game. I think I've spent around 15-20M credits buying extra cars and engine swaps so far. All those Chiron engines weren't cheap.

I'm trying to do them all since I had 100M credits in the account and already own every other car, wheel, paint chip and everything else in the game. I think I've spent around 15-20M credits buying extra cars and engine swaps so far. All those Chiron engines weren't cheap.
Oh. Well lucky, I got maybe 2M.

Looking forward to making this.
I loved that movie man.

It’s been going on for years, incredibly strange overreaction by Turn 10 - may as well remove the Beetles and 911s following that logic…
It's not T10's fault. Microsoft dictates the censorship policy and in just about every case of "SS" appearing as a solitary letter pairing the name and badging is censored.

Interestingly, the one car closest to being an actual vehicle driven by actual Nazis is not censored: the 1929 Mercedes-Benz SSK Roadster. Although that's not just "SS" on its own.

Sony isn't quite as reactive, but a GTP member was suspended from PSN after uploading a KKK Turbolader decal to GT Sport... The word filter is also over the top in chat.

Back