GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 15

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 194 comments
mrplo
Your two runners up are better than your final entry!

Heh, I agree. Technially, the 400R one doesn't even has a sense of speed, it's just a blurred BG. :indiff: But I figured a bright yellow car has a better chance of getting noticed, knowing how people have voted in the past. (That is if I make it in the top 20)

you should refrain from telling people which of their pics you like better as it akin to them asking your opinion and changing their final entry.

speedy_samurai
you should refrain from telling people which of their pics you like better as it akin to them asking your opinion and changing their final entry.
Your right. I should stop telling people that.

Ignore all of my commentary for everyones entrys, ever.

mrplo
Randymcchickenf- Your first picture is the best.

RacingFreak2k3- That picture is incredible

MachOne- Your first runner up is a better photo than your final entry, but if only it had more blur.

Enough of my comments, go and take some pictures!

Thanks for the comment mrplo.

Looks like this week is going to be another tight and close race for the top 20.

LandoAWD
Final Entry

Honorable Mentions:
Very nice ! If that right rear wheel wasn't off the ground, it would look very much like it popped a wheelie on takeoff. :) Nice, nonethelss.

changed FINAL ENTRY here due to original choice (now 1st honourable mention) car not being in focus enough, even though I liked the pic better :(

Final Entry

Honorable Mentions

I have way too many of these, but my final entry is one of my favorites from a long time ago. I really like the BMW picture...very realistic if you ask me :)

mrplo
Randymcchickenf- Your first picture is the best.

RacingFreak2k3- That picture is incredible

MachOne- Your first runner up is a better photo than your final entry, but if only it had more blur.

Enough of my comments, go and take some pictures!

Thx 👍

Great theme this week, got right into this one. Its hard getting down to your favourite 3 pix to post, and then its just a gamble that your final entry is the right one. But hey if thats the biggest problem in life, then everything else is gravy, good luck all.

FINAL ENTRY

Honourable Mentions

Jungle-Ryder
Great theme this week, got right into this one. Its hard getting down to your favourite 3 pix to post, and then its just a gamble that your final entry is the right one. But hey if thats the biggest problem in life, then everything else is gravy, good luck all.

No kidding.....I should have used some of the others Ive done, but I dont want to "re-run" pics. So when a new topic pops up Ill try to submit a new pic, instead of one I might have posterd a few times :)

Some incredible stuff this week - I'll be lucky to make it to the top 20 again. Credit to you all - and a great theme 👍

FINAL ENTRY
111R through 130R

Honourable Mentions

Back