GTA: San Andreas Record Book

• Thread starter Blake
  • 1,686 comments
Longest Wheelie Distance - 667.37 m - KieranMurphy
Longest Wheelie Distance - 2189.53 ft - KieranMurphy

Maximum Insane Jump Rotation - 1445° - KieranMurphy

I'm having difficulty finding a really good spot for rotations. I've a place in the desert that I think is good if I can only figure it out correctly.

[Editted for new rotation stats]

KM.

Lowrider Race - 1:12 - VTGT07

Badlands A - 3:14 - VTGT07

Badlands B - 3:21 - VTGT07

Longest Stoppie Distance - 352FT - VTGT07

Quick Question: How much Criminal Rating does it takes to get the San Andreas King (Or something like that. The highest level) level? Anyone knows?

VTGT07
Lowrider Race - 1:12 - VTGT07

Badlands A - 3:14 - VTGT07

Badlands B - 3:21 - VTGT07

Longest Stoppie Distance - 352FT - VTGT07

Were those your original times or were you able to repeat those races? I can't figure out how to redo the Badlands races.

KM.

I had to put new records up since I beat my old ones.

Longest Wheelie time - 57 sec - glacier985

Longest Wheelie distance - 3564.65FT - glacier985

KieranMurphy
Were those your original times or were you able to repeat those races? I can't figure out how to redo the Badlands races.

KM.
I went back to where badlands A starts and found nothing--I'm hoping when you complete the story or get 100% it will re-open them--if not, I'm gonna be pissed--it takes a while to unlock those in a new game--but I did keep a save right before I opened up SF 👍

Spuds725
I went back to where badlands A starts and found nothing--I'm hoping when you complete the story or get 100% it will re-open them--if not, I'm gonna be pissed--it takes a while to unlock those in a new game--but I did keep a save right before I opened up SF 👍

I've the exact same situation. I've been back to that farm where those races started and there's no sign of a mission marker to redo it.

I hope Rockstar haven't stuck another stat in your stats screen that you can't improve upon. What's the point in having a "Best Time" stat when it only records the ONLY successful time and then you can't redo it? Remember "The Driver" and "Alloy Wheels Of Steel" from Vice City?

Still, I'm not worrying about it now. I'm trying to figure out how to get some good stunt records done.

KM.

Fires put out- 284 - Spuds725
(The benefit of failing firefighter several times.)

Furthest hoop made - 141 ft. - Spuds725
Jimmy let me know if we need to convert this to meters.

Max insane flips - 2 - Spuds725

Has anyone done vigilante yet???--- I'm thinking of doing it in a police rancher--it seems pretty solid. Has anyone come across any sprayable vigilante vehicles yet???

Hopefully I'll find a Hunter here soon and take care of business-- (I came home today--I finally got the flight school and gotta fly the Hunter--my baby)-- needless to say, I passed those easily-- but why did they change the minigun trigger to L1 :banghead: don't they realize you need to fly with the left analog stick--kind of hard to do both--I might have to tape that button down.

Has anyone noticed if Heli time counts toward your flight time??--I keep forgetting to check

KieranMurphy

KM.

Yes, those were original times. I don't believe you can redo them unless beating the game triggers the reopening of those races or soemthing liek that ..

Spuds725
Has anyone noticed if Heli time counts toward your flight time??--I keep forgetting to check

If I remember correctly the Heli time and Plane time are seperate. I'm not positive though.
Edit: Nevermind, the heli and plane distances are seperate, but I don't know about the time.

Max Insane Jump Rotation- 2020° - RancidMilk (I found a pretty neat method)

Best Time in Badlands A - 3:20 - RancidMilk

Best TIme in Badlands B - 3:23 -RancidMilk

Woohoo!

In feet and metres -
Maximum Insane Jump Distance - 224.29 m - KieranMurphy
Maximum Insane Jump Distance - 735.85 ft - KieranMurphy

Also -
Maximum Insane Jump Height - 27.00 m - KieranMurphy
Maximum Insane Jump Height - 88.58 ft - KieranMurphy

KM.

Attachments

• Jump.jpg
    Jump.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 22
KieranMurphy
Woohoo!

In feet and metres -
Maximum Insane Jump Distance - 224.29 m - KieranMurphy
Maximum Insane Jump Distance - 735.85 ft - KieranMurphy

Also -
Maximum Insane Jump Height - 27.00 m - KieranMurphy
Maximum Insane Jump Height - 88.58 ft - KieranMurphy

KM.
Wow, impressive jump!

You didn't find a Rhino did you???

Both the height and distance have impressed me--- and if you did it without a Rhino, I'm really impressed.

I'm still impressed-- not a Rhino, correct??

I think I just thought of a good place to get big spin-- I didn't try it when I was there but I gotta grab a PCJ and check in the morning (when I get off work--working nights right now...well I'm at work anyway, not neccessarily working :lol: )

People you've wasted - 1347

Don't worry--without Acidman around--that one will soon be mine :mischievous: as soon as I finish the game I plan on taking my kills up over 100,000 first thing-- I've been scouting good spots and I think I found a good one.

Will update as soon as I can. Very busy lately. Got to go to work in a second. Sorry, will be back tomorrow to update everything.

I've had these for a long time, just never thought of posting them...
but I guess since nobody else is, I'll take these #1's for now. :D

Longest Treadmill Time - 8:38

Distance Travelled on Treadmill - 25126.67 ft

Longest Excercise Bike Time - 15:51

Distance Travelled on Excercise Bike - 119683.33 ft

People Wasted - 3210 - RancidMilk

[Edit: I just realized what I posted might have been a slight spoiler regarding the Hunter, so I have deleted it.]

Spuds725
Don't worry--without Acidman around--that one will soon be mine :mischievous: as soon as I finish the game I plan on taking my kills up over 100,000 first thing-- I've been scouting good spots and I think I found a good one.

Oh great. :grumpy:

Spuds725
...as soon as I finish the game I plan on taking my kills up over 100,000 first thing-- I've been scouting good spots and I think I found a good one.

I've been planning the same thing. I sure hope there is an unlimited ammo reward for 100% again.

Question: What is the difference between "People Wasted" and "Total Legitimate Kills"?

Spuds725
God, I haven't even been thinking about that sort of thing yet. I don't think I will be in contention for any of these records untill I get a good weekend of GTA time. I'm so far behind most people becuse I've had the game for a week less than everyone else (delivery was 3 and a half days late and i had three days on camp).

I got it 3 days ahead of most people here (Europeans, Australians, New Zealanders) and they still blew by me. I just started doing missions in LV.

I haven't concentrated on any records yet-- most of what I've seen (besides KMs jumps) look pretty beatable-- but killing is my Forte and I have a reputation to keep up.

How do you get such insane wheelie times? where do you go?

Event Horizon
How do you get such insane wheelie times? where do you go?
That was done on the Strip in Las Venturas. But I have a few ideas for where might be better places. I'm getting the hang of controlling wheelies with the analog sticks.

KM.

Latest Posts

Back