GTA: San Andreas Record Book

• Thread starter Blake
  • 1,686 comments
I'm thinking about wheelie-ing some runways, I'll see how that goes.

Man I killed you guys in the races! I hope they will reopen, those were fun...

Badlands A - 2:47

Badlands B - 2:46

dori-san
Badlands A - 2:47

Badlands B - 2:46
.. ouch ..

Yeah, I do believe I have just been toasted. What type of jam would you like with that? :lol:

KieranMurphy
The distance was done with a Banshee.

The height was done with an NRG500.

KM.

I think I found your distance spot (I'm not sure) was it a unique jump?? I got a 440 foot one on one--- the key was it gave me lots of air time--- still well short but alot better then my previous distance.

I hope you can post screenies Dori.....I don't think they are required yet but those times might hold and will eventually need to be verified.

Spuds725
I think I found your distance spot (I'm not sure) was it a unique jump?? I got a 440 foot one on one--- the key was it gave me lots of air time--- still well short but alot better then my previous distance.

No it wasn't a unique jump spot, but my previous 153m (501ft) jump was a unique jump spot. I'm wondering if there's a good rotation method in the same location. I got my 1445 just messing around there.

KM.

San Fierro is great for jumping. The hills are awesome. I skipped an intersection going through those. I also took a bmx bike and went of Mt. Chilliad. That didn't end to well.

Best time in 8-Track - 5:22 - Event Horizon

:P

longest Treadmill Time - 6:02 - Event Horizon

KieranMurphy
No it wasn't a unique jump spot, but my previous 153m (501ft) jump was a unique jump spot. I'm wondering if there's a good rotation method in the same location. I got my 1445 just messing around there.

KM.

If you are referring to the big hill fairly close to the dam in LV-- I tried a couple of spots for rotation up there without luck-- I can't seem to get any tight spins in SA-- I'll have to try the flatbed trick eventually and see what I can get.

I have yet to drive to the top of mt chiliad

Spuds725
If you are referring to the big hill fairly close to the dam in LV-- I tried a couple of spots for rotation up there without luck-- I can't seem to get any tight spins in SA-- I'll have to try the flatbed trick eventually and see what I can get.

That's where I got my 1445 rotation. But it was a long slow one. I did get one really fast spin but I didn't get much airtime. I hit the little shack at one end of the wooden path by accident (I thought there might have been a unique jump going the other way) and the bike spun off like crazy but I hit the rock to the leff of it and that put an end to that.

It's sometimes possible to get good spins by pulling a wheelie just as you hit one of the wooden fences. If they were closer to the edge and had a good clean run up to them you could get some fast spins and long airtime. But I haven't had much success yet. Can't get more than 1000 or so out of them.

KM.

There is plenty of time for that stuff-- I need to get back to my missions (which is why I haven't spent alot of time doing them).

Also, I read somewhere that unique jumps don't count toward 100% so I wouldn't waste time looking for them for that reason (if you have been)-- I can't verify this but I did read that.

The key is to use the BMX or any bicycle. I got CJ to stand on the front tire while stationary until I got bored and jumped off. I don't know how I did it, though. Maybe I should have just left my PS2 on for 3 days and hope he stayed in the stoppie.

With a motorcycle, I can't get anything above 5 seconds without the tail of the bike flying around.

Longest Wheelie Time - 5:22 - RancidMilk

Longest Wheelie Distance - 19318 Feet - RancidMilk

Max Insane Rotation - 2128 - RancidMilk

Criminal Rating - 15819 (Hoo-Rider) - RancidMilk

Highest Vigilate Level - 116 - RancidMilk

I would have gotten a much higher vigilate level, but I accidentally pushed R3 at 116. :grumpy: I've done that so many times now. There should be a little waning message asking if you want to confirm pushing R3.

Also, when doing vigilate for extended amounts of time, you might want to make CJ really fat or build his muscle up completely, because if you go a long time without eating and such he'll lose all his fat and muscle then his health will go down, and he will die. I was going around picking up bribes to get my wanted level down so i could quickly go buy a meal, then accidentally pushed R3.

Spuds725
I'll have to try the flatbed trick eventually and see what I can get.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the Flatbed trick in Vice City gave good rotation because the Flatbed is so heavy. In San Andreas though, I believe that the Cement Mixer (whatever it's called) is heavier and maybe the heaviest vehicle, so it might work even better. I'll try both when the time is right.
Spuds725
I read somewhere that unique jumps don't count toward 100%
That kind of sucks if it's true. I personally wouldn't feel "complete" without doing all of the unique jumps. I'm sure a lot of people feel this way also. . . .

Uhh, you're supposed to write your user name, which as far as I'm aware is 'Acid X', not 'me'.

Longest Exercise Bike Time - 20:12 - Yeti

(I'll get the distance some time too... Done at LS gym... level 10... until I got kicked out for exercising too much for one day!!)

C.

lowrider race 1:22 (Small_Fryz)

ive also done some races at san ferro (for those of you that know about it) i will post times later

RancidMilk
Longest Wheelie Time - 5:22 - RancidMilk
That sounds like a challenge! :)

And I gotta try the Super 8 (or whatever it's called) race in Ganton to see what kind of times I can get. I wonder if my driving skill is high enough yet.

KM.

I haven't gotten past the 5th lap yet-- I'm still sliding all over---haven't tried it in a while and my driving skill has improved--but not maxxed yet...I think I'll wait till then.

I did do the bloodring and passed that---its funner then before but a bit harder.

It took me about 10 tries to do the 8 track cuz I kept getting blown up .. But the time I did do it I was spewing black smoke all over the place on the last 3 laps, hence the slow time. I'm gonna work on getting it around 5:10 or so at some point.

Spuds725
Which vehicle??

The Hunter. Getting to really high levels will be harder because there are no more permanant spawn points after level 12. And you will also need to grab a meal every so often or you will die during extended periods vigilate.

i did the figure 8 race in the hotring quite easily, 3rd try or so. keep to the inside on the first corner and you should come out 3rd then its just pushing them in the back to spin them out. try to keep of the walls. the cars get left behind so you dont have to go hard out.

Latest Posts

Back