GTA: San Andreas Record Book

• Thread starter Blake
  • 1,686 comments
I'm in the process of updating rankings and found a few small mistakes...

Best Lap in Dirt Track
1. 0:51 - gt3master2003 [Screenshot]
1. 0:51 - Small_Fryz [Screenshot]
3. 0:52 - Jonas_AH
5. 0:53 - eddieturner2002 [Screenshot]
5. 0:53 - Spuds725
5. 0:53 - Jimmy Enslashay

should be

Best Lap in Dirt Track
1. 0:51 - gt3master2003 [Screenshot]
1. 0:51 - Small_Fryz [Screenshot]
3. 0:52 - Jonas_AH
4. 0:53 - eddieturner2002 [Screenshot]
4. 0:53 - Spuds725
4. 0:53 - Jimmy Enslashay

and

Best Time in San Fierro Fastlane
1. 1:29 - GrandpaLonghair [Screenshot]
1. 1:29 - Small_Fryz
2. 1:30 - Deli Dingo
3. 1:33 - gt3master2003 [Screenshot]
4. 1:34 - IntegraGS-R [Screenshot]
4. 1:34 - Jimmy Enslashay

should be

Best Time in San Fierro Fastlane
1. 1:29 - GrandpaLonghair [Screenshot]
1. 1:29 - Small_Fryz
3. 1:30 - Deli Dingo
4. 1:33 - gt3master2003 [Screenshot]
5. 1:34 - IntegraGS-R [Screenshot]
5. 1:34 - Jimmy Enslashay

thats it so far.... still working on it...

this ones even better...

Auto Repair and Painting Budget
1. $34,000 - Small_Fryz [Screenshot]
2. $33,200 - GrandpaLonghair [Screenshot]
3. $31,300 - Small_Fryz
4. $31,000 - Deli Dingo
5. $27,400 – Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz in 1st, 3rd, and 5th..... :dopey:

My last ranking in the spread sheet was...

1. Deli Dingo
2. Small_Fryz
3. Revolution 909
4. IntegraGS-R
5. Spuds725

My best guess is that the order should be...

1. Small_Fryz
2. GrandpaLonghair
3. Deli Dingo
4. Revolution 909
5. IntegraGS-R

This is what I'm putting in the rankings... Not sure what the last two amounts should be...

//edit//

Just finished-- no other mistakes found...

//edit #2//

All rankings pics have been uploaded and I verified the image links here are updated...

Small_Fryz
Still king! yay!

Thanks for the update Spuds 👍
Since I have 200+ hours of gameplay (rampaging) to make up, I doubt I`ll be racing any time soon. So you`ll be king for a while still, you little buttnut. :irked: :lol:

Spuds, I tried entering and un-entering cheats to see if my save would recover, but it didn`t. It`s simply some kind of weird bug or glitch like Cosmic said. It`s an opportunity to make more efficient use of my time, and my killing records should be even better (I think) when I get back to 597+ hours of gameplay. I`m sure as **** going to back up my save from now on!! 💡

Well, in Jimmy’s record book Small_Fryz is in that record twice, so it’s not all my fault. ;)

Anyway, fixed. :)

Grandpa... don't delete (or save over) that save yet..

there were some PS2 glitches on GTAIII, VC, and SA that could be fixxed/prevented by doing the following-- (You are on xBox right???) it probably won't hurt to try this and I don't know how you might go about doing this on xbox if you don't have a memory card (if the saves are on the hard drive)..

You have to somehow start your console so it won't automatically load your save-- on PS2 you remove your memory card and restart the console...let it load up and start a new game for you... then insert your memory card and load your old/glitched save-- hopefully when you started the new game, what ever is glitched will be corrected then when you re-load your old save it carries over....

This prevents the GTAIII purple nines glitch, and will correct the missing package & jump glitches in VC, and the girlfriend reward glitch in SA....

HTH.....

Wow! A lot has happened with the recordbook since I left. I'm really glad that it's still going strong, and who the heck is this GrandpaLonghair fella anyways? I'm very impressed. Hey Jimmy, or Blake, I come home for Winter Leave on the 15th of this month, so I can probably post the screenshots for what few first-place records I still have by the end of this week. I'm going to be home for about 2.5 weeks for break, so I'll get some playing time in also.

It's been about 5.5 months since I left Kansas for New York, and this military academy experience has been quite an adventure, but I'm kinda glad to get a little break from the hustle and bustle.:sly:

Welcome back Deli....

Jimmy is taking a little break but Blake can add the screenies...

Grandpa is the San Andreas Terminator.... I don't know what keeps him going... at least me and Acidman were pushing each other in our VC killing quests.

How is West Point treating you??? Do you get any free time??? Hopefully the hazing isn't too bad...

Probably be best if you respond to this in the "off topic" thread....

Take it ez....

Spuds..

Hey mate 👍

As long as i can help it the Record book will always be going strong 👍.

Grandpa is preparing for when T.Vercetti comes and posts his records :P

Very, Very impressive!!!! 👍

Maybe for futher dicussion about how your going and how your life has been in the army, you could do a nice post in the Off Topic thread 👍

Best Time in San Fierro Fastlane - 1:30 - Jonas_AH
Best Time in San Fierro Hills - 4:15 - Jonas_AH
Best Time in Country Endurance - 4:31 - Jonas_AH

Wow, I'd think the best time for that race would be from the mission, since you can use a faster car and N2O. Running it from the race tournament just gives you a Blade, doesn't it?

Well, they aren't going to be significantly faster, but technically you can always shave off a little teeny bit. I think it would eventually take a computer program (with ALL phsyics characteristics taken into account) to create the PERFECT lap.

I'd say a human could only get to about 90% efficiency on the best days. When all aspects are considered, fear, braking, acceleration, turn-in, apexing, the car setup, temp, wind speed + direction, it will all add up to the driver losing out a little bit in every way, and thus always has room for improvement somewhere.

Using your argument, if its possible to improve upon a time by not making mistakes, at some point you will reach the best time possible or the best humanly attainable time possible, at either point, the time can't be improved upon...there is some type of limit--- using your argument mathematically... you could keep shaving off time till it was 0-- obviously not possible..

It also depends on the race... some races have less variables-- less things that can be affected-- so its less difficult to get closer times to "the perfect run"--

my point is there is some limit to any particular races time-- whether its possible to keep improving is the reason we compete here...

Now....I dare you to improve upon my dirtbike danger time...

Besides that, there's a point where your improvements will amount to less then a second, and won't register in GTA's M:SS readout.

Edit!

Patients Saved in Paramedic - 156 - Emohawk

Best Time in LV Ringroad - 1:55 - Jonas_AH

Edit:
Best Time in Freeway - 2:07 - Jonas_AH
Best Time in Little Loop - 0:44 - Jonas_AH
Best Time in SF to LV - 2:35 - Jonas_AH

Blake get your arse in here and update!!!

I want to see what records i need to take back :P

Great work Jonas_AH 👍

Hey Blake, here are the pics for my first place records (some are updates). You have me listed as requiring a lot more screenshots, but the others have all been beaten, so they no longer require pics. After you update with the pics and records below, I should only require one more screenshot (Longest Stoppie Time (without Bicycle)) and I'll get it later. Thanks.

Total Time in Bloodring -- 55:00 - Deli Dingo
Number of Kills in Bloodring-- 136 - Deli Dingo
Maximum Insane Jump Flips-- 6 - Deli Dingo
Longest Stoppie Distance-- 498.89 m - Deli Dingo
Car Modification Budget-- $1,139,660 - Deli Dingo
Number of Vehicles Imported-- 31 - Deli Dingo
Number of Photos Taken-- 637 - Deli Dingo
Number of Gang Members Recruited -- 473 - Deli Dingo

BTW, I'll post about my West Point experiences in the Off Topic Thread.

Attachments

• Bloodring.jpg
    Bloodring.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Car Modification Budget.jpg
    Car Modification Budget.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Flips.jpg
    Flips.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Gang Members Recruited.jpg
    Gang Members Recruited.jpg