GTA: San Andreas Record Book

• Thread starter Blake
  • 1,686 comments
Hey, Deli Dingo! Long time, no see! Nice to have you back! :)

Updated:
  • Added new records from Jonas_AH, Emohawk, and Deli Dingo.
  • Added new screenshots from Deli Dingo.
Screenshots Needed:
Small_Fryz - Times Drowned (Least in a 100% Game), Distance Travelled by Plane, Best Time in San Fierro Fastlane, Vehicles Resprayed, Distance Travelled on Treadmill, Highest Score in Duality (Black Writing), Highest Score in Let's Get Ready to Bumble, Longest Treadmill Time.
seymour619 - Distance Travelled on Bicycle, Best Time in BMX, Maximum Insane Jump Flips, Highest Level in Vigilante, Best Lap in 8-Track, Time on Jetpack, Mission Attempts, Days Passed in Game, Number of Hospital Visits (Most).
Deli Dingo - Longest Stoppie Time (without Bicycle).
KieranMurphy - Distance Travelled on Motorbike.
Jimmy's Woman - Strip Club Budget, Prostitute Budget.
PS - Number of Houses Burgled, Number of Stolen Items Sold, Maximum Insane Jump Height.
Cosmic - Longest Wheelie Distance, Longest Wheelie Time (with Bicycle).
Emohawk - Highest Score in Go-Go Space Monkey, Passengers Dropped Off, Number of Packages Delivered.
Jonas_AH - Best Time in Go-Go Karting, Best Time in Country Endurance, Best Time in Lowrider Race.

Updated:
  • Added new record from Tomski.
Screenshots Needed:
Small_Fryz - Times Drowned (Least in a 100% Game), Distance Travelled by Plane, Best Time in San Fierro Fastlane, Vehicles Resprayed, Distance Travelled on Treadmill, Highest Score in Duality (Black Writing), Highest Score in Let's Get Ready to Bumble, Longest Treadmill Time.
seymour619 - Distance Travelled on Bicycle, Best Time in BMX, Maximum Insane Jump Flips, Highest Level in Vigilante, Best Lap in 8-Track, Time on Jetpack, Mission Attempts, Days Passed in Game, Number of Hospital Visits (Most).
PS - Number of Houses Burgled, Number of Stolen Items Sold, Maximum Insane Jump Height.
Emohawk - Highest Score in Go-Go Space Monkey, Passengers Dropped Off, Number of Packages Delivered.
Jonas_AH - Best Time in Go-Go Karting, Best Time in Country Endurance, Best Time in Lowrider Race.
Tomski - Highest Score in They Crawled from Uranus.

Best Time in Military Service - 6:22 - Jonas_AH
Passengers Dropped Off - 50 - Jonas_AH
Number of Truck Missions - 8 - Jonas_AH
Money Made in Trucking - $32,175 - Jonas_AH
Number of Packages Delivered - 54 - Jonas_AH
Times Busted (Most) - 3 - Jonas_AH

Updated:
  • Added new records from Jonas_AH.
  • Added new screenshot from Tomski.
Screenshots Needed:

Friendly Gang Members Wasted - 173 - Cosmic
Number of Truck Missions - 8 - Cosmic
Times Busted (Most) - 7 - Cosmic

PS. I'll do some money update soon.

we found the glitch a year ago--- in the dump truck, right??? took me 3 tries to get throgh that quary mission without that glitched jump.... if not lets hear it.

Spuds725
we found the glitch a year ago--- in the dump truck, right??? took me 3 tries to get throgh that quary mission without that glitched jump.... if not lets hear it.
Yeah, it is in the dump truck. I assumed you know about it, but I just mentioned it anyway as it was the first time I tried that quarry mission.

Times Drowned (Least in a 100% Game) - 0 - Jonas_AH
Times Busted (Least in a 100% Game) - 3 - Jonas_AH
Number of Hospital Visits (Least in a 100% Game) - 0 - Jonas_AH
Number of Meals Eaten (Least in a 100% Game) - 5 - Jonas_AH
Highest Score in They Crawled from Uranus - 16560 - Jonas_AH

Screenshots

Best Time in Country Endurance

Best Time in Go-Go Karting

Best Time in Lowrider race

Times Drowned (Least in a 100% Game)
Number of Hospital Visits (Least in a 100% Game)

Number of Meals Eaten (Least in a 100% Game)

Jonas_AH
Times Drowned (Least in a 100% Game) - 0 - Jonas_AH
Times Busted (Least in a 100% Game) - 3 - Jonas_AH
Number of Hospital Visits (Least in a 100% Game) - 0 - Jonas_AH
Number of Meals Eaten (Least in a 100% Game) - 5 - Jonas_AH
Highest Score in They Crawled from Uranus - 16560 - Jonas_AH

You've only had 5 meals in a 100% game? How'd you do that!?

I didn't do anything exceptional. Just ate when the game said CJ was feeling hungry. And around 250 days have passed in the game. I would never cheat if that is what you are saying :odd:

You know you can go the whole game without eating at all. You just get to save-house and he's good for about another hour [real-time] or just over 2 days game-time.

Jonas_AH
I didn't do anything exceptional. Just ate when the game said CJ was feeling hungry. And around 250 days have passed in the game. I would never cheat if that is what you are saying :odd:

Okay I see now..
I wasn't saying that you are cheating, i wasn't even thinking of it.
I was just curious that's all.
Never thought you could do a 100% game without having to eat.

Congrats on completing San Andreas 100% btw.. 👍

Tomski
Okay I see now..
I wasn't saying that you are cheating, i wasn't even thinking of it.
I was just curious that's all.
Never thought you could do a 100% game without having to eat.

Congrats on completing San Andreas 100% btw.. 👍

Actually I didn't think you thought I was cheating :sly:

By the way, I checked, you can’t die from not eating. You lose health until there is 1 unit of health left and then it stays like that. So really, you never have to eat.

Also, thanks for the screenshots Jonas_AH! 👍

Updated:
  • Added new records from Jonas_AH.
  • Added new screenshots from Jonas_AH.
Screenshots Needed:

Back